chapter 20

I am sorry guys for the late update. Work had taken a lot of my time lately.

I hope you guys are enjoying my book so far, please guys don't lose hope in me I will try to update regularly.

......................................................®©.

Kelvin POV

I was so caught up with admiring the beauty in front of me that I didn't even seem to notice she was already right in front of me, we were both intensively staring at each other that we didn't notice. we were not the only ones in the room. A throat clear brought us back to reality.

" hmm Guys am still right yeah," the redhead said with a teasing tune waving at the both of us.

I shake my head trying to get unholy thoughts out of my head I didn't know what was wrong with me I quickly covered up my with an expressionless face. I looked at Lily and saw her face has suddenly gone red she was blushing. Trying to hide her face from my view. I smirked so I do affect the feisty lady.

She looks so cute

OK shut the fuck up dude

If you were not thinking the same thing

Just shut the fuck off

Someone seems to be in their period ignoring my subconscious

"Lily shall we go now we are already very late for the party," I said with a stoic face looking at my watch to check the time. Trying to distract me from looking at the beauty in front of me.

"OK T see you at the party, " lily said going over to give her friend a side hug. Before we both walked out of her apartment.

We were soon made our way to the elevator and we both got into the elevator we both haven't spoken to each other after our little show earlier. Lily seems to be awkward with me.

Of cuz you made her blush earlier

Nobody asks you

I am only just helping you to clarify

I don't understand what had occurred a while ago or while just by only staring at her should make me so hard, all I know of is the fact that this our relationship is a business deal so I have to keep my self under control. Get yourself together Kelvin and stop thinking of how you will feel inside her.

~~~~~~~••~~~

Lilian POV

As I walked down the stairs. The small stairs that lead to my living room seem to get longer when I felt Kelvin eyes on me I don't know what was going on in that mind of his. I decided to quickly take a glance at him.

And I immediately regretted doing so in the first place we both couldn't stop staring at each other. we were in our little world nobody seems to be present but just the two of us.

.
Until Tiana rudely interrupted us if I might add.

Someone is angry about the interruption

No am not

Did you believe what you just said cause I don't believe it either?

I was going red I was blushing, I can't believe I am blushing in front of Kelvin I just seem to add to his enormous ego. I tried covering my face from his view but unfortunately, the asshole was already smirking at me. Way to go Lily Yay me.

We both went into an awkward silence before we made our way into the elevator with an awkward air around us, I couldn't seem to shake off the feeling.

I looked at Kelvin and saw him deep in thoughts with a slight frown on his face. I have never seen this guy laugh or smile before I have always seen him with a smirk. I wonder sometimes if he is a robot.

Haha ha, a robot I swear you sound like a madwoman sometimes...

You dummy you forgot that I am you and you are me so that means you are also a mad Woman.

No am not

Yes you are

No am not

Yes, you a........ am I seriously arguing with my self right now.

No Sherlock Holmes you were arguing with your grandma.

Breath Lilian breath or you are going to go crazy.

I don't seem to be worried about the party anymore besides how hard can it be.

I am just going to an event held in my honor with a lot of paparazzi with different cameras staring at you then Kelvin also announcing your fake relationship in front of the camera now that I mention all this it even makes it more worst than before. I am going to have a panic attack.

" Lily snap out of it and move I have places to be and you are wasting my goddamned time" Kelvin yelled at me gritting out every word before he walked out of the elevator leaving me speechless.

I was surprised by his outburst, I don't know what has gotten his pant into a Twist. Asshole he didn't even compliment me. As the elevator doors were about to close I quickly walked out of the elevator.

I walked out of the apartment complex and saw Kelvin leaning on a freaking limousine Wow the car is so beautiful it was a sliver color BMW limousine.

When I walked closer to the limousine. There was also a beautiful van parked at the back of the Limousin with two men inside the van. I think they are Kelvin bodyguards.

Kelvin opened the door of the limousine for me to enter I knew he was faking to be a gentleman. I felt a lot of eyes watching us now I knew why. I know they must be wondering what a billionaire was doing in this neighborhood.

I couldn't stand the eyes staring at me questionably or with envy anymore that I quickly sat down inside the limousine. Kelvin went around the car and sat on the other side. As the driver began to drive

Wow, the interior of the car is even more beautiful than the exterior. There is even a flat-screen television and a mini-fridge etc. I am also sitting down on the softest sofa in the world. But I won't tell him that.

We were Riding in silence as I didn't want to speak to fuck face yeah. Asshole. I looked at the window and saw that we begin driving to the richer side of town.

The car stopped, I looked to the side of Kelvin window and saw a gigantic building. I can even see the camera flashing in my eyes from here. And I have not even get down from the car yet and they were already crowding around the car. I was getting a novice. Oops, I think am going to have a panic attack now.

When I felt a warm hand engulfed my hands fidgeting on my laps. I looked up and saw Kelvin looking at me with a genuine smile on his face, I was really surprised because this was the first time I ever saw him freaking smile.

"Lily relax breath I am here with you"

-------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter if you did please don't forget to vote, comment and share.

What are your favorite moments and Why??

This was the first time Lilian saw Kelvin smile do you think there are any developments in their relationship?? I want your opinion on this guy's

Til next update

Love 😍 you guys

Byeee

Star 🌟