14

Astrid's pov
We discreetly walked into the house. We set everything up on the coffee table in the middle of the living room. I put on a latex wig cap on dev and.....

"Joey we forgot the glue for the caps"I said and he handed me lash glue.

"It's not enough and plus it wouldn't hold"I said and he began thinking.

"How about superglue"he said and it was tempting but it wouldn't come off.

"To strong and it could burn them"I said and he shrugged and put it around.

"There you go"he said and did the same to Aaron.

I look over to the table and the glue is right there. I lift it up.

"Joey"I said and showed him the glue.

"Well it's gonna be worse for us but also funnier"he said with a smirk.

"No that's just mean"I said and he shrugged and still held the wig cap down.

"Joey I think you might wanna remove your fingers"I said and he lifted his hand but it wouldn't.

"Oh shit I'm stuck"he said, he said that kinda loud so they stirred in there sleep.

"Quiet"I whispered.

"Bunny I'm not joking I'm literally stuck"he said and I began laughing.

"Hold up"i said and went to one of the bags. I got the nail polish remover.

"How's that gonna help"he said impatiently.

I soaked a Cotton ball and dabbed it around. He fingers got off the wig cap.

"Oh that actually helped thanks bunny now back to work"he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Wait I don't know how to use any of this"he said looking at a makeup brush like it's was a complicated puzzle.

"Glue his eye brows down with the glue stick"I said and he nodded.

I was almost finished with dev. It's not complicated but it was for Joesph. It was kinda funny watching him struggle. I started to apply the ruby red lip stick on.

"Uh oh"I said as his eyes popped open.

"What"Joey asked as I ran upstairs.

"BUNNY HELP ME"I heard Joey yelled. I ran back down and saw that both boys had Joey on the ground. I started to laugh.

Worse decision I could have ever made.

"Come here Astrid"I heard dev say.

"What happened to Bambi"I asked

"Your the enemy stop acting cute"he cooed. Nice he fell for it.

"I can't just stop acting cute"I giggled.

"Aww How can I be mad at that"he pouted.

"I don't know"I said in a baby voice.

I saw Joey and he looked amused. He then winked at me.

"It would also be nice if you let him go"I pouted.

"Aaron let him go"dev said and Joey got up and we bolted to his bedroom.

"Nice save bunny"he said as he locked the door.

"OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR"Aaron yelled

"Are you gonna hurt us"I asked

"Yes most definitely and Astrid you not Bambi anymore"I heard dev say.

"It's okay it kinda sounded like a stripper names"I said