35

Namjoon paced in his hotel room only thinking about his dreadful mistake and his mind replaying the scenes.

"If you do what I say I will not harm y/n." This girl seethes through her mouth at me, her deep piercing blue eyes glaring into my own.

This must be nancy.

Why did I let her in my room? Because she threatened y/n.
Why am I talking to her now?
Because I want to protect y/n

"If I have to listen to you, I'm doing it to protect y/n." I say coldly to her as she begins to point the silver knife at me.

"I just want to take a few photos together and then I'll leave." She grins placing the knife down  gently and excitedly taking out her phone.

I swear I have never felt more uncomfortable and scared in my life than this.

I could feel my heart beating rapidly against my rib cage as she got closer taking her phone out, "smile Namjoon! You don't want your fans to worry."  She insults before taking a photo and beginning to smile at her phone in a weird way.

"Are you done..?" I inquire wanting to find y/n before she does.

"No! I need one more thing." She grins just before taking a small video and grinning into the camera.

"Say hi joon!" She grins before shoving the phone in my face.

"Hey." I try to smile as I didnt want y/n to get hurt. If I didn't do this she might kill y/n...that would hurt more than anything in the world.

I watched carefully as Nancy stepped around the room before coming back to me and staring deeply into my eyes.

"It's a shame she's your soulmate." Nancy seethes before placing a hand on my arm, making me tug away immediately.
"It's a shame you've turned out like this." I insult back at her before scowling at her.

She only grins and giggles in response, "good bye Namjoon you will see me again and this time." She pauses as I felt my breath hitch.
"This time y/n will completely and utterly hate you."

Shaking the atmosphere the door slams shut making me finally gasp for air as if I was drowning. I didn't know I was holding my breath.

Within seconds I heard my room fill with knocks again beckoning me towards the door and I ran flinging I open to only find the most enraged pair of eyes.

"H-Hoseok...!" 

"Your in for hell." He growls lowly.

His burning eyes scared me, showing me a story that no one ever would have seen and his eyes felt more like a warning that what would be a danger as his eyes burned with fire.