Chapter 13

You walked along side Lilith to soon come across what seemed to be a vacant house, but you knew otherwise since there were three men outside the house and the lights were on.

You felt uneasy seeing they were all taller than you, seemed stronger as well. You knew they were, and what made it worse is you noticed masks.

The first man was about 6' something. He was was smaller than the one man he stood beside but taller than the other. He wore a tan turtle neck zip up, blue jeans and some timbers to match his jacket. He wore a white mask with black for the eyes and lips. His hair was a light brown and well, he seemed pissed.

The second man was the tallest of the three. He wore a light orange hoodie with a black mask that had eyes and a frown in orange. His jeans were a dark blue with a few rips. His shoes were what seemed to be black DCs.

The last one was about 1-2 inches shorter that the man in tan. This man you could see his face which seemed to be angular. His eyes seemed almost hypnotic but held insanity deep within. His hair was a dark messy brown and wore a half mask of stripes that matched his jacket sleeves. That jacket was a tan button up with stripes along the sleeves in light brown and black. His jeans were almost a black but were a very dark blue. He had rips along the knees and a few around his thighs and lower leg. His boots were black lace ups and the brand print was burnt out.

You froze a good couple feet away and stared at the three men who looked at you. Soon you felt a sharp pain to the back of your head and you fell to the ground, black surrounding your vision.

You faintly woke up to blurry faces, you being unable to move and you noticed the ground below you moving and a faint ringing within your ears. As you were fragged by an unknown person you heard Lilith, "Told ya shes gullible." and after that you were met with blackness once more.

You woke up, your vision slowly coming to and once you were fully awake you began to look around seeing a worn down kitchen, things everywhere; glass broken, chairs tipped over, things threw about as well. You went to move once realizing slowly what happened. Your luck being un-granted, you couldn't move. your hands were tied behind your back to the chair, and seemed to be laced within the open backing and your legs were on either leg tied apart. Fuck.

"Oh shes awake." A male voice caught your attention. You quickly turned your head to see the male in the white and back full face mask. "What do you want from me?" Was the first thing you asked as your heart pounded in your chest. Right now you wished to flee.

"Really? Let me see her!" Another male shouted running into the room. He was the half masked one you seen. Now you could see clearly he had green eyes and now held an insane look to them.

Soon the last man walked in and didn't say a word.

The white masked man shook his head, "Really Toby? Shes nothing special." He spat out.

"Oh your just mad." The green eyed man now named Toby snickered back as he leaned forward towards the white masked man as he crossed his arm and shook his head.  As he spoke he stuttered and his body jerked some times every which way, and he accidentally hit himself when he crossed his arms ad showed now pain, and he hit himself very hard from what you could tell.

"Just shut up you two." The oranged hooded man sighed out as he stuffed his hands into his jean pockets and looked at you, "Lilith will be back shortly and for now, we have a few questions."

You preferred the orange dude, his voice was almost robotic but was sweeter from the rest of the two.

White man shook his head and walked up to you placing his hand on your shoulder and pushed you back, having your chair at an angle, "Since we were requested little violence, answer me this or I will drop you, what floor is Jack at?"

Jack? This is all over fucking Jack? Did he set me up?

Boom

White man pushed you back and to the floor you fell and you got the wind knocked out of you.

"Two seconds Masky? Wow rude huh." Toby laughed as you gasped for air and looked over at him to see him pulled his mask down to reveal the rest of his face.

"Of course. She could be quick and be a lot happier." White man, Masky, said as he turned back in anger to Toby.

The orange man sighed as Masky and Toby started to argue. the orange man walked iver to you, ignoring the heat of the two and picked you up and dusted you off. "Now, I'm different here and just ignore them." He spoke out and back up a little.

"Where's Jack?" Orange man asked. You looked confused at first since in the heat of things you wanted to just leave. The orange man held up three fingers and let each one drop slowly and after they all dropped you received a hard right hook to the face.

You hissed in pain, this being nothing new. "Fuck dude give me a damn second, I'm lost OK?" You spat out, soon tasting something metallic, you knew your lip was busted soon after.

You hadn't noticed the two men stopped arguing and watched you.

"Where's Jack?" The orange dude asked once more as he placed a hand on your shoulder and leaned close to your face, his free hand counting down again. You looked up at him and sighed, "The West Jail near fuck uh, Riverdin Forrest." You said and soon turned your head and spit seeing blood fly out. You thought you licked him, now you preferred Masky.

"Good, now you may ask me a question." The orange man stood up straight and crossed his arms. "Why am I here?" You asked and looked up at him.

"We need answers, now my turn, What cell block?" Orange dude asked and counted once more.

"Cell block? OK look I don't know that but he's deep under." You said quickly as he grew close to one.

"Elaborate more please." This time, he didn't count.

"Like... Alright, alright uh... when I went there he was like, underground? Floor... 26? Or was it 65?" You looked away thinking.

"Relax, your turn ma'am." He chuckled deeply.

"What's... Your name? And why... Why didn't you call just asking me instead of this?" You looked back and soon grew a bit angry amd raided your voice.

You looked over as you noticed a hand fly and made contact to your face, and soon. after your hair was grabbed and your head forced back to look at Masky as he spoke, "Watch your tone. He may take it, but you bitch, I wont let his take your shit. Do it again I dare you, you won't just have a busted lip."

Masky let go of your head, throwing it forward and as he did so your neck cracked, and honestly you needed that. You sighed and adjusted your neck and looked up at the orange dude.

"My name is Hoodie. That's Masky, and that's Toby." He said pointing everyone out. You already connected the dots, just didn't wish to say.

"Now the second question..." Hoodie started...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

~a/n~

OK I know I'm lame for that! But I'm back! Again? Meh, but I hope you all enjoyed this so far! Love y'all! I'm out!