Chapter 4

Right after the final bid was placed, some Beta men took them out of the cage, hands gripping their arms in a bruising grip. Pulling them backstage and into a random room.

But it couldn't have been random when there was three Alphas standing there, along with the fact that there was another door on the opposite side.

This was obviously the room where they gave the people who bought from the auction their stuff.

Stuff.

He can't believe he was reduced to such a state. To these people, he was just an object they could kick and play with and also get a whole lot of money from.

The sudden anger in his body made him snatch his arm away from the Beta, he realized that there were literally three other Alphas in the room that could overpower them with just voice but did he care at the moment? Fuck no.

He lifted his leg and slammed his foot against the Beta's face, causing him to fly over and bang against the closest wall.

Looks like those few defense lessons were paying off.

He lunged at the one holding Tae, he knew Jimin wasn't a helpless Omega like the youngest. So once he saw what Seokjin did, he elbowed the Beta in the gut and kicked him in the face when he doubled over.

They were by no means knocked out, but they were still on the ground writhing in pain.

The one Seokjin has lunged at did manage to grab his hair - he was really getting tired of that - but Jimin kicked him in between the legs, making the Beta fall down immediately.

Just from that, he was sweating and panting. Tae had been scared to death, backing away from his brother and friend until he stumbled against one of the Alphas, when he looked up, he saw blonde hair, calculated eyes but he thought he saw the sides of his mouth quirking up, allowing him to notice the faint dimples.

But he was too scared with the aura he was lgiving off, along with the other two, having never been close to an Alpha and so he ran back to his hyung, grabbing onto the dress of his brother.

Then Seokjin noticed the Alphas, they could run out of the door behind them, but they would probably get caught by the many people who saw them and might just bring them back.

"Let us go." His voice doesn't come out as firm as he would've liked. But could anyone blame him? This isn't an everyday situation that you're in.

The Alpha that was the shortest - really, Seokjin and Taehyung were taller than him, not Jimin though - snorted. He was handsome, he had to admit, with black hair and cat like eyes but it was all overlooked because of the look he had on his face.

"Look here Omega" Seokjin hated how he used his Alpha voice. "We paid 50 million for each of you, so unless you know how to get our money back. You're not going anywhere. So come with us without a fuss and we won't have a problem."

Seokjin's defensive stance turned back to normal because of the command, he couldn't believe that he was being controlled by such a condescending person.

"Yoongi-hyung, you should control the Omega you chose. Leave ours to us." The Alpha next to 'Yoongi' said. He was the one Tae had bumped into, the much more kind looking one. Though it could all be a facade to get Seokjin to trust him. He was keeping his guard up.

"The Omega on the left." He meant Seokjin. And so he looked up, seeing the Alpha slowly coming over to him and he tensed, he hadn't said anything about defending himself and he was ready to lift his foot and hit the Alpha between the legs if he tried anything.

"We're going to explain everything in the car. But for now, you, tell me your name in a moment, belong to me. Feisty blonde belongs to Yoongi. And the last one belongs to Jungkook. I'm Namjoon." The last Alpha he mentioned, Jungkook, was almost as tall as Namjoon, and looked like a recently matured Alpha.

He probably was, maybe 18 or 19, around Tae's age. That didn't make Seokjin feel any better about this.

"We're humans, we're not objects you can claim. We have rights. Even as Omegas." Jimin was holding onto Tae, glaring at both Alphas that they supposedly 'belonged to'. Seokjin nodded along with him.

"Not in this world, Omega. Right now, we own you. You have no rights as long as we say so. Whatever we say, you obey. Now you come with us, enough talking."

That was when Taehyung burst out crying, his big fat tears coming down his face like rivers and everyone looked shocked.

"H-hyung, no, no, please! Want minnie, want hyung, please!" It was obvious that the young Omega thought he would be separated from his brother, which was not a good choice. He wasn't a mature Omega yet - if him being so clingy was to go by - and being away from family, especially a brother who was the same status as him, it made their bond even more strong and special.

The Alphas probably hadn't noticed that.

"Shit, they're brothers." Yoongi pinched the bridge of his nose, shaking his head. Things just got much more complicated.

"Good thing we have three houses next to each other, hyung. We'll just relocate there, it will also be more safe for the Omegas. But we might have to ban them from one part of the house, we can't work when they're walking around and could come in at anytime." Namjoon nodded at Jungkook - who had finally talked - and placed his hand on Seokjin's lower back, making the Omega jump.

"Let's discuss this in the car. I don't want to stay in here longer than necessary."

Jungkook came over to Tae, the Omega quivering on his feet from how scared he was and Seokjin stepped forward to stop him but Namjoon's hand grabbed him.

"Let them be." Seokjin glared at him and tried to tug his arm away in a futile attempt. Alphas and their fucking powers.

"Don't touch him." Jimin snapped at Jungkook who was in front of the two brothers, hiding Tae by placing his head in the crook of his neck while his hand held onto the rest of his body.

"I'm not going to separate you-" Jimin cut him off.

"I don't care. I don't want you touching him."

"Omega." They all froze at Yoongi's tone and Taehyung's bottom lip quivered at what was obviously going to come from Yoongi's mouth.

"Let him go and come here."