- 18 -

CHAPTER 18

"You look stunning." You were shaken out of your stare with Adrien as your cheeks turned a light pink shade.

"T-thank you." You smiled at him. "You look amazing too." You responded to his compliment, earning a greatful smile. Adrien looked behind you and you turned to Alya.

"Hey dork." She waved. Adrien chuckled. "Hey Alya." He responded. You gave Alya a look and she laughed, grabbing her stuff.

"I'll head out now, have fun sweets." Alya poked your cheek before sending a wink at Adrien and walking out of the house. You turned to Adrien and chuckled nervously.

"Shall we, My lady?" Adrien faked an accent, holding out his hand for you to take. You looked at his hand, then him. He winked at you. You laughed and took his hand.

You two walked out of the house and got into the silver car you had recognized from the night you had run into Axel. You smiled at the driver as you hopped in and he gave you a small nod.

Adrien didn't let go of your hand. The whole entire ride to wherever, you two sat quietly with your hands enfolded. You liked it. But something felt...off. You couldn't point out exactly what, but something wasn't right.

You and Adrien spent the day alone, in a small field with nothing but a few flowers and a picnic. You talked and laughed. You learned things about each other. By the end of the night, he had you home by the assigned time your mom had given him.

"Bye Adrien. I had fun." You smiled. He gave you a glance and sent you a smile back.

"So did I. I'll text you. Goodnight Y/n." He waved, getting into the car. You waved the car goodbye as it drove off.

You got ready to sleep that night and quietly lied in bed wondering why you felt out of place during the day. You felt...guilty.

Your thoughts were stopped when you heard a knock on your window. Knowing who it is, you got up and opened it for him.

"Chat." You smiled at the boy. He grinned at you. "Princess." He replied. You went back to your bed and sat on it.

"How was your day?" You asked him, patting on the empty space next to you. Chat chuckled and sat next to you.

"It was good. I spent it with my close friend. We went out and had lots of fun." Chat looked at you. You nodded.

"Sounds fun." You nodded. "You?" Chat asked. You looked at the floor.

"I spent my day with a boy. We had fun too." You looked at Chat. His smile filled adoration and desire as you lied straight to his face.

It broke you.

"Anyways, I'm a little tired. So, I should get some rest." You crawled into your covers and Chat nodded understandingly and tucked you in.

He looked at you and you did the same. He leaned in and kissed your forehead before grinning at you once more.

"Goodnight." He said to you before opening your window and jumping out.

You lied awake. He was gone, but you felt empty. And that's when you realized.

You liked Chat Noir.

Sorry for not posting for so long

Sorry for not posting for so long. This CoronaVirus pandemic is really messing with my life right now and I'm not feeling good about it. Stay safe, guys <3!