KaiXReader:Personalities (Part 3)

Kai Pov

It's been three days since she blacked out. We were on The Bounty, flying towards the city, hoping that Mistakè would have something that could help. She was gasping, sometimes it seemed like she didn't even breathe, making me more on edge than I ever had been. My heart stopped whenever she stopped breathing, terrifying me, making me think that she had given in and left me. My grip tightened on her hand.

"Kai, you haven't eaten since she fainted. You need your strength." Nya said, bringing in a bowl of soup and setting it down by my knee.

The sight of the food made me want to vomit. I couldn't eat, not when she was like this. I turned my nose away from the steaming bowl.

"Kai....you need to eat," Nya begged.

I didn't say anything. I haven't spoken since she became this way, and I don't plan on talking until she's all better. For real this time.

"Kai....." A sweet voice whispered.

My head snapped so quickly back towards Y/N that I nearly got whiplash. Her eyes were open, staring at me with a small smile.

"Y/N!" I cried, my voice rusty from lack of use. My smile, which was stretching my face fell and replaced by a scowl. "You're not Y/N."

She smirked. Her eyes weren't the usual e/c that always seemed to draw me in, but they were f/c, staring at me with evil teasing.

"My my....so you pay more attention to Y/N than I thought." She said, coughing afterward. "Dang it, I must have gone a little too rough on our body."

"Where is Y/N?!" I snapped, my lips curled into a snarl.

She laughed, using Y/N's melody. My teeth grit.

"She's fine, but it's about time she let me have control of her body. It gets quite boring just watching." She looked at her hand, turning it to stare at the front and back. She turned her gaze to me. She smirked. "You're hotter up close. I must admit she doesn't have bad taste."

I ignored her comment.

"Give Y/N back her body." I snarled.

She slipped her hand from my grasp, grabbing my collar and bringing me towards her face. Her smirk turned into a sneer.

"Why should I? She's nothing but a weakling, so desperately trying to make you notice her and trying oh so hard to keep me secret." She looked to Nya, who had been sitting there shocked and quiet the entire time. "Nya dear, will you please leave us alone?" She asked her sweetness and smile fake.

Nya nodded, as if in a trance and hurried out of the room.

"Now that she's gone." Y/N's voice purred in my ear. "Why not have some fun?"

I growled and slammed her wrists to the floor.

"Don't you dare touch me you witch." I hissed.

She chuckled.

"But she's me. And I'm her. You can't reject one without rejecting the other."

I opened my mouth to reply but closed it. She was right. I growled.

"You know...." She cooed, slipping one hand from my grasp to run her finger down my chest. "We've always wondered what it would be like to kiss you." She licked her lips, tracing my own. "Why not give it a try?"

The offer was tempting and I found myself leaning in, my breath and her's mixing. Before I could feel her soft, plump lips, she pulled away with a hiss of pain.

"Stupid girl. Always ruining the fun." She growled.

I blinked and shook my head. This was wrong. I stood, straightening my Gi and moving away from her.

"Where are you going?" She whined.

I pressed her down into the futon.

"Let her body rest," I said, my voice laced with finality.

She pouted a look that was adorable on her features. If only it was Y/N making that face.

"Then can we finish where we left off?" She asked.

I nodded. She beamed.

"But it will be with Y/N."

Her smile fell into a scowl. She turned over.

"Whatever." She mumbled.

I stepped out of the room, leaning against the wall. I covered my face.

I couldn't believe I let her seduce me when the only one I want is Y/N. The real Y/N. I groaned and stepped into the cabin, hoping that we arrived soon.

*********

After another hour, we arrived at Ninjago City, heading towards Mistakè's shop. Y/N was in my arms, hopefully unconscious.

The bell rang when we entered. The old woman looked at us from underneath her large straw hat, her lips pulled into a frown.

"We need some tea. Something to help with.....evil counterparts." Sensei said, leaning over the counter to whisper.

She nodded and allowed us into the back room. We all sat around that tiny table, Y/N in my lap.

"Tell me everything." She said, her voice old and ancient.

So we did. We told her about when during the battle, she killed the general, and how her skin had been a cold evil black. We told her about when she suddenly started screaming at herself as if talking to someone. I told her about her evil counterpart, the one left behind from the dark powder crap Lord Garmadon used on my sister.

By the time we were done, she had already prepared some sort of tea, the liquid a strange blue color.

"This tea will help her fight off the counterpart. She must drink it all."

Jay and Cole peered into the clay cup.

"What's it called?" Jay asked nervously as if he was the one to drink it.

She shook her head.

"Its name is unknown. It's powers aren't. It was made to help fight off this type of poison from the body. Now make her drink it."

I took the cup, tilting it onto her lips, which were parted. The liquid began to leak into her mouth. Suddenly, her eyes snapped open, showing f/c irises and she slapped the cup from my hand.

"How Dare You?!" She screamed.

Crap.