chapter two - "reunited."

Blue   M O O N

ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ   ᴛ ᴡ ᴏ  -  "ʀᴇᴜɴɪᴛᴇᴅ."

297 AC

297 AC. WINTERFELL.

THE HANDMAIDEN'S WERE FRANTIC IN LADY JENNY DAEMADAR'S BEDCHAMBER. They needed - wanted her to look absolutely ravishing for the crown prince; though they currently were stressing about what to make the young woman wear. The handmaiden's decided Jenny couldn't wear white again, though the colour looked absolutely exquisite on her - they debated putting her in a lace gown, eventually decided against it due to the North's weather. Though it was still in the warmer months, it still got unbearably cold at night and they knew for a fact that they couldn't have the oldest Daemadar sister freezing to death. 

Currently, the youngest handmaiden, Alia, was plucking away the pretty flowers from Jenny's white hair. Alia was a dainty little thing, with a heart of pure, untainted,  gold - her skin was a light brown, that complimented her golden eyes beautifully. Jenny had always liked Alia, they got along quite well, sharing the same beliefs and opinions. Alia was too good for this world; far too kind and gentle, like Jenny's youngest sister, Manella. Perhaps that's why Jenny took a liking to the youngest handmaiden because she reminded her of the littlest Daemadar child. 

One of the older handmaiden's, Milah of House Rockes - a house that had served the Daemadar's for many decades, was currently preparing the bath for her Lady. Her sister, Lenda was also assisting her in this task; slaving away to scrub the oldest Daemadar sister. The bath water was very hot, the steam practically creating clouds in the bathing room indicated such a thing. Once the bath had been filled to a decent portion, Lenda the younger sister, carefully began to burn nice smelling herbs, such as rosemary and lavender.

Tentatively, Alia helped the pale young woman out of the robe she was wearing. It dropped to the ground, though the younger woman was quick to put it up, scrambling to put it on the bedsheets. Though Alia had been serving the Daemadar since the age of five and ten, she still felt nervous around the woman. There was an aura about her that made her feel uneasy, something dangerous, deadly about her. It was only ever Alia who had felt like this towards Jenny; Alia just had a feeling deep within her bones. 

Jenny paced across the stone cold floor carefully, her entire body shivering with discomfort as the bare bottoms of her feet stepped across each ancient slack. With the assistance of the dark-haired Milah, the oldest Daemadar clambered over the side of the deep tub - making a quick effort to sit down in the clear water. Her pale skin became red, whilst she leaned her back in against the divet of the tub; embracing the water with open arms. Soon enough, Jenny felt fresh and clean, though not an ounce of soap had mingled with the liquid, yet. 

After Lenda had finished burning the smelling herbs, she plodded over to the bath with a bar of newly made soap. From the purple tinge, Jenny guessed it had been specially infused with lavender. Rather meticulously, the handmaiden began to scrub at the bare back of the oldest Daemadar sister - the care began to dissipate as the scrubbing became more rough and vigorous and Jenny found herself wincing at the touch. Eventually, the soap crossed over onto her right arm and began to scrub at it; Lenda swiftly cleaned Jenny's filthy earth ridden hands and then proceeded onto the other arm and then her legs.