Episode 31 Encounter...

Last time we entered a place like this, we were the ones in trouble, I guess we're still the ones in trouble. Just looking at it brought back memories. Right now, we're in an unknown place, we followed the scents of Asunu and the men and it brought us here.

"Do we enter now?" Jungkook said almost whispering. "I guess," You said as you looked at the seven hybrids behind you and slowly made your way into the building. The ceiling was high, and the place looked like a storage room. You spot a room covered in one way vision glass and suddenly you see a shadow of a man. You hide behind one of the shelves and realize that you are alone. "Guys?" You said whispering, worried that they might be far from you. "I'm here," You jumped at the sudden sound of Yoongi's voice and looked at him. "Where is everyone else?" You said whispering. "I don't know, I kind of lost them too," He said as you kept walking cautiously.

~Turned~

You decide to turn into your hybrid self just in case you needed to fight instantly. Suddenly, an alarm goes off and you see men running towards you. You run as fast as you can with Yoongi behind you and you spot the rest of the boys hiding. You run towards them and you fall down on the ground. "Ouch," You say as you get up and look at your slightly bruised knees. "What happened?" Namjoon said. "They must've seen us, we need to fight," You said, feeling a bit light headed. "Are you sure? There are a lot of them, you do realize we are trying to free Asunu Yukishu, right?" Jimin said as you nodded. "Yes, I'm sure." You said as you ran towards a man and punched him to the ground. You look at the boys and nod before they all rush over and start to knock out every man in their sight. You sigh before punching another man to the ground. Five men come towards you and you punch them all, except one. You missed one and he grabbed you by the shirt and threw you against the wall. You growled at the pain in your body. You tried to punch him but you missed again and he threw you against a shelf. You see four more are coming towards him to help him and you get up, facing the pain in your entire body. You spot Namjoon pinned to the wall by a man and you suddenly get grabbed by the neck. You scratch the man holding you by the neck and growl at him. You kick him where it hurts and he lets you go. He falls to the ground and it gives you enough time to go help Namjoon. You grab the man by the head and bang it against the wall and he falls down to the floor. Namjoon coughed after being released but got back on his legs afterwards. You fall to the ground on your knees and realize that you're shivering. You feel blood running down your back and try to gasp for air. You should be dead by now, but you aren't. You suddenly hear glass shattering and a bunch of men screaming in pain. "Quick! Lock her up!" A man shouted before being thrown to the wall next to you. Suddenly, a man grabs you from the back and makes you look at him. Namjoon tries to push him away, but the man pushes him to the wall and he falls to the ground. "You're just like her, aren't you?" He said before a quick green light knocked him out. You fall to the ground and whine in pain. "Are you okay?" An familiar yet cold voice says as you look at the person standing in front of you. "A-Asunu?" You said as you see the girl with a red wine colored top, black shorts, orange hair and deep, dark green colored eyes.

"Yes?" She said as she somehow gave me a warm smile and chuckled.

Omg, what an episode!
I always look back and read my story
and say, this wasn't such a bad episode like
I thought it was, and I honestly think that will happen to me
with this episode.

Omg, what an episode!I always look back and read my storyand say, this wasn't such a bad episode likeI thought it was, and I honestly think that will happen to mewith this episode