37

Kim

"You did all that moving around and stuff, for what?" I talked as I rubbed my stomach. "Your eviction date was 3 days ago but yet you're still in there." I lightly pushed on the side of my stomach where she was laying.

"Aye, you better leave my baby alone."

"It's time for her to get out." I pouted. "She put on a whole show for nothing. Dramatic already."

"Just like her mama." Dave sat beside me

"I've never been dramatic sweetie." I crossed my arms

"Yea, ok." He laughed. "Did you call your doctor?"

"Yes. She wants me to come in at 2 so she can check me and make sure everything is good."

"Ok." He nodded. "I had a drop to make but I can tell Dom to do it." He pulled his phone out. "You know what would help you go into labor?" He looked over at me

"What?"

"Me putting this dick in you." He thrusted the air

I laughed loudly. "Bye Dave."

"What? You know that's what the doctor is going to suggest."

"She probably has other options."

"You might be right but I know that's one of them." He shrugged

"Anyway, How was your mom doing?" I asked

"She's good. Happy that I'm out."

"I think we're all happy about that." I laid my head on his shoulder. "I missed you so much."

I looked at the time on my phone and sighed. I had to start getting ready for this appointment already.

"Help me up." I tapped Dave's arm

He stood up and pulled me to my feet before going back to what he was doing. I made my way upstairs and took a quick shower. I decided to put on a dress even though it was kind of cold out today.

I carried my shoes downstairs so Dave could put them on for me

I carried my shoes downstairs so Dave could put them on for me. His face was glued to the tv since First 48 was on.

"This nigga killed his moms." He shook his head. "People are wicked."

I sat beside him and placed my feet in his lap. He automatically went to massaging my feet, not realizing that I was holding my shoes for him.

"Babe." I called him. "Put my shoes on."

"Oh my fault." He grabbed the shoes and put them on my feet.

"You ready?"

"Yea. I just need a shirt." His eyes never left the tv

The show went to a commercial break and Dave stood up stretching. "Aight, let's go." He grabbed his shirt off the couch and put it on.

After helping me up, he turned off the lights and got his keys. I headed outside to his range rover because I knew that's what he was going to drive.