20.

"Mia, come on. It's Saturday night. Don't be like this," Nicole said, throwing a pillow at Mia in frustration.

Mia remained unbothered, and placed the pillow beside her, and continued to browse through her recommendations on Netflix.

"Why can't you guys just go? I'm so tired, just want to sit and binge watch," she replied, not too happy that her plans to do nothing on the weekend, were currently under attack.

Being Sebastian's assistant was no easy task, it was exhausting in fact. So all Mia wanted on her weekends, was just to have some time to herself.

"Oh no, you don't," Nicole said.

She snatched the remote from Mia, who then pouted and reached for it, like a little child that just had their toy taken away from them.

Chloe then came from the kitchen and sat down next to Mia, who was just focused on getting her remote back.

Placing her hands on her hips, Nicole shook her head. "You've been doing that way too much lately. It's been forever since we've gone out."

"Come on, Mia. We haven't been clubbing in a while," Chloe then urged her.

The thing about Chloe, was that she had one of the most innocent of faces. So when she pulled the puppy-look, it became incredibly hard for anyone to refuse her and Mia was not one of the exceptions.

"Fine," Mia groaned and then looked at Chloe, "-but you're making me tea for a week," she told her.

Chloe then grinned. "Done."

The two then looked towards Nicole who was now bouncing on her feet.

"Come on then, bitches. Let's get ready!" Nicole shouted, eager for her night out.

***

Meanwhile, back at Sebastian's apartment...

"So, you and Anna again, huh?" Roman asked Sebastian.

The group sat in the living room, having a couple of drinks, before they headed out for the night.

Sebastian shrugged. "We just kissed," he said, but then instantly realised he should not have said a word.

Blake grinned at him, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively. "Kissed or made out?"

Sebastian rolled his eyes at Blake.

"Kissed," was all that he replied and then took a gulp of his drink.

Diana, who was sitting opposite Sebastian, frowned at him.

"Why do you keep getting back with her?" She asked, crossing one leg over the other.

Both Roman and Blake turned their head towards Sebastian, at Diana's question. Intrigued to know his answer too.

The group was never fond of Anna, especially not Diana. They would all witness the way that Sebastian, who was generally smart, would become stupid when it came to her. Somehow the woman would bring out the worse in Sebastian, and he was too blind to notice it.