46

Dave

I ran my hands down my face.

"What the fuck do you mean you lost him?"

"Well, we were right behind him but he jumped on the sidewalk to get around traffic and we lost him."

I laughed to myself as I lit a blunt. "What do I pay ya'll for?" I looked at two of my runners standing there. "You obviously can't do shit I ask of you. What have I told you about watching your surroundings?"

They both were silent.

"Now I'm out of $20,000 because you two don't know how to do shit correctly." I out my feet up on my desk. "So which one of you is paying me back?"

"Come on East, I don't have that kind of money."

"You got three days to either get my product back or pay me for it. The choice is yours. And don't even try to leave the city because I have eyes everywhere. You don't get my shit back," I paused and shrugged "you good as dead at that point. I might even let you pick out ya spot in the graveyard." I laughed. "Get out." I shooed them out of my office.

I threw the closet thing to me, which was a lamp, into the wall and it broke. This nigga, Andre, has been causing bullshit since he showed up two weeks ago. I pulled out my phone and made a few calls to my people over in Jackson Heights. Thats where he seems to be the most.

"I need a fucking vacation." I spoke to myself as I walked to my car

I sat in my car and booked a flight and hotel to California for a few days. I tossed my phone into the passenger seat and headed home.

The house was quiet when I walked in. The lights were off downstairs so I figured they were probably sleep. I opened the door to our bedroom but she wasn't there. I peeped in Kai's room but they weren't there either. I walked down the hall to the guest room and Kim was laying there with Kairi across her. I smiled and took a picture of them. Its crazy to see how fast her stomach grew. It's like it grew over night once she hit 4 months. I placed my hand on her stomach and stood there for a moment.

"Mamas." I tapped her thigh. "Wake up."

Kim

"Come on. Leave me alone." I mumbled and turned on my side, forgetting Kairi was on me, she flopped onto the bed.

I opened one eye to check but she was still sleep so I attempted to go back to sleep myself.

"Get up." Dave tapped me. "You gotta pack, we going to Cali in the morning."

"For what?"

"Just to go. And just us 3. Nobody else."

I sighed and turned over to look at him. You did something?

"No." He laughed. "I just need a break. And I figured Cali would be a nice spot to relax."

I got out of bed and placed pillows around Kairi so she wouldn't fall off the bed. I walked to our bedroom and sat on the bed. Dave walked in and stripped out of his clothes.

"Everything good at work?" I watched him.

He sighed "Everything besides that one problem. It's really becoming bigger than it should. I see that I have to handle shit myself though. You good?" He walked over to me and stood directly in front of me.

"Yes." I smiled

"Baby good?" He rubbed my stomach

"Yes."

"I missed you."

"I missed you too papa."

"Gimmie some love." He leaned down

I pecked his lips a few times but he deepened the kiss.

Dave pulled me to the edge of the bed and the oversized shirt I had on was now up at my waist leaving my bottom half exposed. He pulled at my underwear and I lifted up so he could pull them off. He broke the kiss to pull my shirt off but we went right back at it once it was off. I laid back on the bed and watched as he pulled his boxers down. He ran his hand down my legs and gripped my thighs.

He used one of his hands to guide himself into me.

"Fuck." He breathed out

He stroked in and out at a steady pace. I used my hand to rub my clit as I watched him go in and out of me.

"Mhmm." He held his bottom lip between his teeth. "Rub that pretty pussy baby."

His voice alone had me ready to cum.

"Oh my god." I moaned out and my legs started to shake.

"This pussy so wet baby."

"Its yours daddy."

"Mhmm." He groaned. "Keep your eyes on me baby." He lowly spoke. "And keep rubbing that pussy."

I did as he said and my moans were uncontrollable at that point.

"Good girl." He moaned as he sped up a little. "Just like that baby."

My whole body was shaking from all the pleasure.

"Cum on your dick baby."

He kept hitting my spot over and over and I squirted everywhere.

He pulled me back to the edge of the bed and kept going.

"Wait."

"Wait for what?" He slowly grinded. "Hmm mamas? Wait for what?"

I couldn't speak and he continued to stroke me. It felt amazing. His hand wrapped around my throat and slightly choked me. Before I knew it, I was cumming again.

He repeated what he did before and pulled me back the edge of the bed. He kept thrusting inside of me. I just know my voice is going to be gone in the morning.

"Oh fuck." He groaned and I could feel him throbbing inside of me. He came and then slowly pulled out.

I laid there staring at the ceiling.

"Turn over and get on your knees." He smacked my thigh.

"Huh?!" I quickly held my head up to look at him

~~~~

We made it to the hotel in California a couple hours ago. Dave made dinner reservations for us for tonight but until then, he's taking us shopping.

"Do you know where you want to go?" He asked.

"Nope. But we can explore." I strapped Kairi in her stroller. "I got on my good walking shoes." I laughed.

He laughed too and shook his head. "Well let's go then mamas."