(4): A Jerk

"Oh my god, who are you?" The girl in just a long shirt screeches, almost dropping the glass that was in her hand.

"Who are you?" I retort "I live here"

"What? No you don't" She argues, gulping down the water "Kyle told me that he lived alone. Not with some ugly blonde"

Ah. She must be one of his conquests. I knew I heard a female voice last night but I thought I was dreaming. I slept pretty early so he must've gone somewhere to pick her up and bring her back to his place.

Gross. Thank goodness I didn't hear any moaning thought.

"Well, he doesn't. I live here now" I inform, pushing her out of my way and making some cereal for myself.

"Why should I believe you?" She demands loudly, crossing her arms against her quite big chest. Yeah, this is probably his type.

"What is this noise so early in the morning" Comes Kyle's annoyed voice as he walks to the kitchen very shirtless, with messy hair and rubbing his eyes, signaling that he just woke up.

Abs galore. And how the heck does he still manage to look so good but he just woke up? That's so unfair.

"Ask your girlfriend" I retort eating my cereal.

He looks at her sighing "Listen, uh, Layla-"

"It's Lisa, you jerk!" She screeches and I have to block my ears because her voice is so loud and irritating.

I can't help but snort at the fact the he doesn't even know her name. What a jerk indeed.

"Whatever. Listen, I had a good time last night but I told you to leave before I got up" He tells her with a bored expression.

"What?" She screams offended "A girl can't even have some breakfast first? Oh my god, I am so warning other girls about you"

I need ear plugs at this point.

"They already know, sweetheart" He winks menacingly "And they still want a piece of me. Just like you did"

She scoffs because the guy does have a point after all "Just because you have a big dick doesn't mean you can treat girls like trash"

TMI much?

"Whatever" He sighs before walking to his bedroom and quickly coming back with clothes in his hands and handing them to her "Here. You can go now"

She growls like a dog but doesn't say anything, instead storming away like a brat still with only the shirt on.

Talk about walk of shame.

"Morning" I chirp holding back a laugh. Maybe if the girl hadn't been such a bitch to me, I would actually feel sorry for her.

He rolls his eyes "I just can't escape you, can I?"

"We do live together" I say matter-of-factly, getting up to rinse my bowl "Did you have a good night?"

"That's none of your business"

I shrug snorting "Sorry. I was just asking. I did though. I had a dream about a dog that could talk. I mean, I know it sounds weird but I wish it was true. Could you imagine-"

"Oh my fuck! I don't care" He groans loudly rubbing a hand down his face. I like annoying him. It's very fun. "Leave me alone, okay?"

"Jeez okay"

"Nicholas owes me so much for putting up with you" He mutters making his own cereal and I just watch him. What? Not my fault his abs and back muscles look so good. "What's your name again?"