Not the End

You didn't think this was the end, did you?

The next chapter continues with Gigi who has to figure out the new revelation that Mother Gothel isn't her mother. She is very tempted to go and ask her but she's scared of her. Afraid of the price she has to pay for turning on her.

• • •

"I should be telling that to you." CJ said. "I have no right to be complaining. I have no right to be having a mental breakdown when you are having one yourself. When you have had one for a while now. I should be the one telling you it will be okay."

"I'm fine." Gigi said. "And you'll be fine. I had no idea I made it seem like my problems were more important."

"They are important!" CJ said. "Gigi I'm being selfish when we came here for you. You are my top priority. I don't care about my brother."

• • •
Ray of Sunshine
a descendants story

• • •And a continuation of Twice as Twisted + the sequel to this book: If Onlya descendants story Out already 

• • •
And a continuation of Twice as Twisted + the sequel to this book:
If Only
a descendants story
Out already 

• • •And a continuation of Twice as Twisted + the sequel to this book: If Onlya descendants story Out already 

"If only there was someone who loved you."

or   

In which Hanna goes on a a self discovering journey and her friends tag along for the ride.

"So you were just going to leave me Hanna?" Heather asked. "Were you just going to run away and not tell me why?"
"I didn't just come here for why you think I did." Hanna said. "I know who my mom is now."
"And who would that be?" Heather asked, raising an eyebrow.
""Elsa." Hanna said, as if it was no big deal. "Now we have more important things to talk about. We're supposed to be helping Maddie and Quinn get this throne back."
"More important things?" Heather asked. "I have a lot of questions."
"And you'll get your answers." Hanna said. "Follow me."

• • •

🎉 You've finished reading [✔︎] 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄 ✫ DESCENDANTS ONE ² 🎉