Chapter 29: Rage of The Dragon God

Rockwell POV

I watch as he begins dismantling them all, he first attacked Century and Faze, neither of which stood a chance against his rage, M/n was pissed, no, he was furious. Next came Shurik and Shield. As M/n rushed Shield, Shurik rushed his blind side, but at the last second he rolled out of the way and sliced Shurik's side deeply, taking him out of the fight. He then rushed Shield again, and began beating him down eventually Flash joined in, but I was surprised to see him dodge it and counter perfectly. He ducked down and kicked his back leg out into Flash's gut, knocking him back, then turning around and blasting him with a wave of energy. He then charges after him and begins beating him to a pulp with a barrage of melee attacks. Once he's down he turns back to Shield and charges him again, only to be stopped by Hercules. M/n gets sent flying backwards into the trees. Only to come flying out a second later and fly straight into Hercules' gut. Sending him careening backwards along the ground.

You: "Now do you understand? Thor. I am the king here, and if you defy me... I WILL. Have my revenge."

Thor: "Damn you M/n... damn you to hell and back... you don't deserve the title of the Dragon God. I will kill you some day you bastard, count on that."

You: "Then fight me, here and now, one on one, go until death or someone concedes."

Thor: "I accept, on one condition." M/n nods, acknowledging his request. "Either you cannot use your Primus form, or I get 2 slayers of my pick to fight along with me, considering that is the power we are fighting for."

You: "Pick your 2 quickly Thor, I am growing impatient with this meaningless squabble."

Thor: "Brain, Reax." Damnit, those 2 are no joke. Brain and Reax... M/n... I hope you know what you're doing...

You: "Ok, then let's finish this." As he finishes they all disappear, and the fight to determine the fate of this world begins, I hate to say it, but if M/n loses, humanity will cease to exist. And everybody not on Thor's side here today will also be punished severely and then killed. M/n... I hope you know exactly what you are fighting for...

Thor: "Why do you not understand the infestation humans are to this world?! They don't deserve to survive!"

You: "And look at us! We are supposed to be the protectors of this world! Yet all we ever do is fight!"

Brain: "The humans are a nuisance to us, and cause much harm to the world, while we understand the consequences of our actions in the future, they simply try to ignore them."

You: "I cannot stand by and let you kill all of the humans, we were all once the same, all of us were humans before we became what we are, and we still are humans!"

Reax: "No, we aren't!"

Brain: "We are far more superior to them in every way."

Thor: "You are one of us M/N! Why do you not see our way?! You are supposedly our leader, so why do you fight for the humans?!"

You: "Because! They've shown me they can show compassion and love towards one another! They've shown me that humans can change this world for the better!"

Brain: "How blind you've become..."

Reax: "You were once one of us M/n..."

Thor: "And now... you are nothing but a traitor."

You: "I am telling you the truth, Thor. These people." He says gesturing to the members of Fairy Tail. "These people, have shown me what humans can become if they work together to make a change. And I will not abandon them!"

Thor: "Damn you M/n... damn you to hell."

Reax: "I never thought one of our own, much less our leader would become something so low, as to commit treason..."