32 Purple

There seems to be a commotion at the central square, and they return their attention almost immediately to find the source. They crane their necks to see past the crowd - which consists mainly of young ladies - and see that the source is none other than the two popular men around town, two whom they know. Wooyoung and Mingi are at the centre of the crowd, with the former being the most delighted with the attention they're getting. He keeps on waving the flyers in his hands, but the hoarde of women surrounding him are more interested in grabbing his clothes instead of the papers. Mingi looks done with the racket that he only stands by the side, the crowd then pushing him out of the centre position. He shakes his head while crossing his arms, observing how the crowd are almost running over each other to try and get near Wooyoung.

"Song Mingi!" Yunho calls his name out and Mingi's face looks relieved as they spot the two of them making their way towards him. He motions for them to stop walking, indicating that he will go over to them.

"What's going on? Why are they crowding around Wooyoung like they're vultures that just found a huge carcass?" Akira juts her chin towards the commotion, which still hasn't died down.

"If you think what happened to Seonghwa was the worst, wait till you see Wooyoung. He's definitely the final boss. There's a stampede every time he steps into town. Girls always seem to love to crowd around him as he comes into town, and it has never stopped since. I think the number of people who crowd around him seems to be higher each visit. And that is considering the fact that he spends his time in town almost every single day."

"Aren't you popular around town too? You spend most of your time in town," she replies, half-jokingly.

"I am, but not among young girls. I'm more popular with older women and mothers." He winks. "Well, well would you look at that." He shakes his head again in disapproval. "What is he doing hugging them in the middle of the common square? I don't think he will ever get those flyers around at this rate. What does that little shit think he's doing-"

"Are they actually lining up so that they get to hug him?" Yunho asks, slightly impressed.

"You would think it's a meet and greet," Mingi agrees. "What do they see in him?"

"Don't ask me, because I honestly know no better," Akira says.

After what seems like an eternity and a lot of disapproval mutterings from the three, Wooyoung hugs the final girl in line, who looks like she is about to faint in front of him. Although the crowd has visibly lessened, there are still a few girls following him around, looking at him with the most loving gaze. He nods at them, to try to get them off of him and promising that they will get to spend more time together soon. Their lips pout but when he shows his million-dolar smile, they run off, giggling in the distance.

"I'm not sure whether I should be impressed or disgusted."

"Maybe a bit of both."

When there are no more girls hanging onto him, he searches around for the man that he came with, and is pleasantly surprised to see that the other three are huddled together, still judging him from the distance. He waves eagerly to them before breaking off into a jog to catch up with them.

"Akira, Yunho! I'm glad to see both of you here." He hugs the flyers close to his chest, in which he tries hard to hide it from Mingi's sight.

"Is that- the flyers are all torn! You didn't even hand them out, did you-" Mingi starts to nag at him, but he waves the flyers in front of him.

"Ay, don't worry about it. Trust me, even without these flyers they'll come to our ball. Akira," he changes the subject fast. "Would you want to look for a dress for the ball? Or do you want the palace's seamstress to sew one for you?"