21. look at me

Josh grips my waist and then he spins me around so that I'm facing him. He rests his forehead against mine and I open my eyes to meet his. "If you want me to stop," he says in a low voice. "Now would be the time to tell me."

I smile at him. "You're kidding, right?" I place my hands on his cheeks and lean in to press my lips against his. "Make me yours, Josh Andrews." I whisper.

He clenches his jaw and I see the desire in his eyes. I grab his hand and pull him out of the kitchen, down the hall, to my bedroom. The curtains are closed and there is faded light coming in but it's dark for the most part, making this moment even more intimate.

As soon as we're inside, Josh pushes the door closed and then his lips are on mine again. He kisses me the way he kissed me earlier in the week when we were outside the gym. It's a desperate kiss. His lips are possessive over mine. I take off my cardigan then pull my blouse off out of my head.

He spins me around so he's behind me. He begins to kiss my shoulders, the back of my neck, across my back while his hands grip my bare waist. I turn around and he leans in to kiss me. His lips go down my chin then down my neck. He looks at me as he reaches out and pulls the strap of my bra down my shoulder. He leans in and kisses my collar bone as his hands go behind my back to unhook my bra. It falls to the ground and I watch as his eyes scan my naked chest, his eyes burning with desire.

"You're so fucking beautiful." He tells me.

He maintains eye contact with me as he leans in and puts my nipple in his mouth. A moan escapes from my throat and my eyes close. I feel so much pleasure as he kisses me. I almost want to explode. It's making me feel weak. I want to melt in him.

He grabs my waist and pushes me back on the bed. His lips don't leave my skin. He wasn't kidding when he told me he wanted to kiss me everywhere. I am filled with pleasure but right now, all I want is to feel him inside me. "Josh." I whisper.

He's kissing my breasts then moves on down my stomach. I feel his hands on my shorts. He unbuttons them then pulls them off leaving me in my panties. "Josh." I whisper again and he looks up at me. "Just do it already, please."

He half smiles as he hovers over me. He kisses me for a long time before he pulls away. "I told you I wanted to take my time." He whispers against my lips.

"You can take your time after."

He grins. "Oh, I plan to do it after too."

My eyes close as he leans down and begins to kiss me again. I arch my back and moan when I feel his lips on my inner thigh. His tongue trails down my leg before he moves on to the other one. I'm desperate but also enjoying this at the same time. He kisses me through my panties and I shut my eyes and grip the pillow as I feel him pull it down my hips, out of my legs. And then he's kissing me. It's slow at first which fills me with torture and pleasure. And then his lips move quicker. Jesus. He's so good with his tongue.

He stops just before I reach climax and I open my eyes to see him take his shirt off. He looks at me as he unbuckles his pants and pulls them down. Then he hovers over me and he kisses me.

"Natalie," He whispers.

"Hmm." I moan.

"Look at me." He commands and I open my eyes slowly. "I want you to look at me, okay?" He kisses me. "I'll stop if you close your eyes."

"That's not fair." I accuse making him chuckle.

"Nothing turns me on more than when you look at me," He whispers against my lips. He reaches out and I gasp when I feel him. And then he's gone.