Chapter 43

You were just out from your bathroom refreshing your face before going to sleep. Your brothers was just got into their room after chatting quite a long time. Namjoon in the guest room and Seokjin was sleeping with Jiwoon in Jiwoon's room. You jolted a bit when your phone suddenly rang.

You looked at the screen and Jungkook's name appeared on it. You looked at the clock and it showed 3 am. You sighed and answered the call.

"Hello."

"Oh thank God you finally pick up." He said and you could feel the person on the other line was sighing relieved.

"It's 3 in the morning here Jungkook."

"I know but I'm worried that you did not pick up my calls. Did something happened to you?"

"No. Nothing." You tried to deny.

"Then why are you not picking up my calls. I even called Yoongi just to find out about how you're doing."

You shivered when you heard he said Yoongi's name. You were worried the he might knew something.

"Di-did Yoongi told you something?" Oh, come on don't stutter now. He might knew you're nervous now. Like you're hiding something from him. And you were but you didn't want him to know.

"He just told me you were doing okay in the office. That's all. Why?"

You felt relieved. "No. Nothing. Just asking. You're not sleepy yet?"

"Well, someone made me worried so much that I can't go to sleep. Whose fault was that?" He playfully teased. You giggled.

"I'm sorry Jungkook. I should not make you worry."

"Yes you should. You know, if you never pick up my call I might do something crazy. I will fly back to Seoul straight away to find you."

"You don't mean it."

"Yes I do and I will. You know who I am. Never test my patience. You don't wanna get punish do you?"

You were flustered. But somehow, you just wanted to tease him more.

"Are you going to punish me?" You asked seductively. You were very well known that he couldn't do anything to you. For now. That's why you got in your guts to tease him.

You heard him groaned frustratedly. "You're seriously going to be punished Y/n. Wait for me until I come back. I.will.give.you.punishment." He said in a very dangerously low voice. You shuddered nervously. You couldn't help that you were imagining what kind of punishment he would give to you. And yes, your mind was thinking something pervert. You shook head roughly to get that imagination out of your mind.

"I'm sorry. Please spare my life." You quickly said sorry.

"Too late. Now, you made me feel impatient. I can't wait to go back to Seoul."

Again. You felt your perverted mind came back attacking you. "I said I'm sorry. And you can't punish me. Jiwoon will hear it you know."

He laughed. You swore that he did it in a seductive way. "Wow I don't know you are such a pervert Y/n. What kind of punishment you are thinking that I'm going to do to you hmm Y/n." He again said in a low voice. You cursed yourself regretting your actions earlier. It made you blushed harder.

"I'm not thinking any perverted things okay." You tried to deny.

"Are you sure? I will do it if you want. In a veeeeery pleasurable way." He teased you.

"Stop it Jungkook. Enough. Stop teasing me." You were flushed with red. You wished he would just stop now. You could feel heat on both your cheeks. You cupped your face with one hand whilst the other still keep the phone next to your ear to ease your embarassment.

"I bet your face are red now. I can imagine it Y/n. You must be looked so hot now."

"JUNGKOOK."

"Okay okay I stop now. Geez, you're such a tease, love. I like it."

"And you are a bad teaser."

"Oh, thank you love."

"Enough you. I need to go to sleep now. I need to get up early tomorrow, no, I mean this morning. I promised my brothers that we're going to hang out together with Jiwoon."

"Oh, you're going out with your brothers and Jiwoon. I wish I be there too. I want to meet them."

"You will later. You need to finish your work first okay."

"I will. Enjoy your day tomorrow."

"It's today."

"Yeah. Yeah. Go to sleep. And don't think I'll forget about the punishment." He chuckled.

"Yeah whatever." You annoyingly said.

"Good night love. I love you."

"I love you too."