***

***

It's been a day since that night. I was right, I was sore the whole day and I was walking and sitting uncomfortably all throughout my exams. Surprisingly, I got through them well even though I was so distracted from everything.

I don't even understand why I am so distracted. It was just sex right? Everyone does that, sex is just like a daily commodity nowadays right?

Fuck! Why am I even asking this to myself?

Another semester has passed. I feel like the whole sem has been a blur to me. Everything happened so fast. Instead of going straight home, I don't even know why I agreed to coming over to Hoseok's place yet again. We were suppose to go out and watch in the cinema but knowing him, he'll wake up in the afternoon. Now it's already 4 pm and I wasn't wrong.

Why am I even waiting for his damn message? What am I even doing here?

"Yah! Are you even listening to me?" Jimin kicked my foot from below the table.

His eyes looking at me with irritation.

"I am listening to you. You just said you had sex with Jungkook last night," I answered him hoping I was right.

Jimin just nodded and continued blabbering about his sexual life with his unofficial boyfriend. Honestly, their's is better than mine.

I was just nodding the whole time, pretending that I was listening when I received a notification.

I am now asking myself what the hell is wrong with my brain that I keep on saying yes? I should be running far away from him already

I am now asking myself what the hell is wrong with my brain that I keep on saying yes? I should be running far away from him already. Yet I find myself again being drawn to something that would potentially destroy me.

But being the stubborn person I am, I choose to do what I think is 'okay' at the moment. So naïve of me.

After a long ride, here I standing just outside his door. His take out clutched in my hands. I knocked on his door and he immediately opens it for me, lets me in and greets me with his smile. I smiled back, what am I suppose to do, frown?