35. Corollaries

Aileene was obsessive, an uncontrolled voice in her head pushed her on to continue in pursuit of her goal. The system was unfeeling, and the world was corrupt and unbending. She wanted to destroy the world of Vain, specifically the world that she resided in currently. She couldn't care less for any other world or any other Aileenes. She only wanted the impure codes that had ruined her dream to suffer.

So for her goal to succeed, she needed to take down the culprit to all her pain.

Austrion.

Afterall, its worth was meaningless to contest, so what if she planned to tear apart the fabric of her own country. NPCs are nothing but fodder, to her own rage and emotions. Nothing could calm her aside from the fire that will burn all who oppose her.

Days and nights passed by, seemingly blending into each other. As Aileene's own destiny opened its path for her. Two months had passed since the day her parents had been murdered in cold blood and all she could manage at this point was being cooped up in her room. Planning and writing down every piece of knowledge she had on Vain. And in the end, she was fruitful in her endeavors.

All the puzzle pieces were fitted in place.

All the clues were calculated for.

The truth was within her grasps.

And now she was ready to turn every promise she had made into a reality.

Don't they say, an enemy's enemy is a friend?