GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS

Chaeyoung's POV

It's Wednesday — 10:25 AM; vacant time.

Somehow, my day is a little bit good. At least for now.

Lately...

Before I even got inside the classroom, I have met Somi and Yeri in the hallway. Once they saw me, they literally jump on me and they almost killed me. Like seriously? Do they have to squeezed me to death? Their arms might made from steel. Is not like they have muscles but — boi, I'm telling you, their hugs were one of a heck bone-crasher.

"Ugh! Somi-ah! Yeri-ah! Ugh, dammit. Let me go!" I cried.

And finally they did.

I touch my chest to feel my heart and it's beating slowly and I think they fractured my ribs.

Once I have enough air to breathe, I straighten my body and face them with disgusted look.

They just giggles at my reaction.

"You're cute." They said.

Ikr.

W-Wait. They emit a bad news aura.

They need something and that's for sure.

"Com' on, tell me what you need?"

As if on cue, both of them clung on my arms.

"We need your help." Somi said while pouting.

Told yah.

"For what?"

"Can you make a portrait of us? It's for our Art Project. Jebal~" Yeri said.

"Both of you?" They nodded and here I thought I could get a break.

Sigh.

"Alright. Later. When is the deadline by the way?"

"Tomorrow and I know you can do it. You just need a strong inspiration to finish it without grudges." She laughed at her last word.

I rolled my eyes heavenward.

"Strong inspiration? Where I can get that then?" I asked.

"Just think of Nancy-ssi's portrait." Yeri just dropped the bomb.

I could feel my face blushing.

Dammit. They knew about it? The portrait of Ms. Smirk?

"How did you---"

Somi cutted me off. Rude

"Stop asking. We just know and just do what we want." Wow. Very demanding. "Make our portraits just as lovely as Nancy-ssi's. You put your heart on hers and you have to do the same on ours. Think of us as your crushes."

"Crushes? What the heck Somi-ah." I winced at the thought. What a terrifying thought.

"To make it fair oppa! Nancy-ssi's portrait was as if made of admiration and love. That is why it looks so gloriously beautiful. And it makes sense why you portrait her, you have a crush on her."