publicity.

Olive

"What?" He furrowed his eyebrows, looking up at me.

"I said I think I'm-" I started but stopped, scared of the look on his face.

"Talk to me." He urged, softening the hard look on his face.

I'd become too nervous to repeat myself so I got up from the bed and went into my purse. Nervously, I pulled out the three pregnancy test that were placed into a sandwhich bag and proceeded to show him.

"What's that?"

"Pregnancy test." I spoke quickly while he squinted his eyes.

"You're pregnant?" He asked me, sitting up to look at them closely.

"I think so, all three are positive."

"How?"

"I don't know." I shrugged.

He looked up at me, not saying a word while he looked over my face. I tucked my lips, putting my hands behind my back as I swayed back and forth anxiously. I was so nervous, my hands were beginning to sweat, making me drop all of the tests unexpectedly.

Sage kept his eyes on me the entire time while he picked them up from the floor.

"Come here." He told me, sitting them down beside the bed.

I slightly moved closer to him before he pulled me to him by my waist.

"Relax." He said, calming me down a bit.

"I am relaxed." I fibbed.

He chuckled, shaking his head while he looked up at me. Obviously he could tell that I was lying.

Wrapping his arms around my waist, he laid his head on my stomach. We stayed like that for a long while. There was a long, nerve wracking silence as I waited for his reaction and resolution to all of this.

"I'll call my in-house doctor tomorrow." He finally spoke.

"We're going to get this figured out." He went on.

"Alright?"

"Okay." I spoke lowly.

"Look at me." He said, making me look him in the eyes.

"I love you, babygirl."

"I love you too."

"Now come on, let's just try to get some sleep." He suggested and I nodded.

We got into bed together and he pulled the covers over us before wrapping his arm around my waist. I smiled small as he left small kisses on the nape of my neck.

"Don't stress it, I got you." He whispered softly.

*
next morning

"Wake up, ma." I slightly shook Olive.

"Stop." She whined.

"Get up then."

"What time is it?" She sighed and turned her back to me.

"7am."

"Mike called my Doctor to come and look at you, she's downstairs." I explained and she sat up.

"What time do you have to go to the studio?"

"In a minute." I told her.