part 13- I Do Gucci. And Sleepovers.

Jin oppa chose a pastel pink overall with a pattern of gentle stripes of white and a silver-rings-belt thingy. It sat right above my hips, making them look curvy. Namjoon oppa decided to add big light blue shoes to break the gentleness. (Did you see what I did there? No? Ok...😳)

Jungkook and Jimin chose a red crop top with a turtleneck and high-waisted gray jeans that were big and loose from my ankles to my thighs but tighter on my waist. They added a big black belt and a perfect sized sweatshirt with a pattern of dark gray and dark orange smoke.

Yoongi oppa and Hoseok picked an oversized pastel green hoodie, with mint colored sleeves, pocket, and hoodie cap, with black torn skinny jeans.

Taehyung chose a pastel purple tight top that barely covered my belly, with loose wide dark brown jeans which managed to cover a bit of the big light gray shoes that reminded me of air-Jordan's.
He aslo added an oversized sweatshirt with flowers' pattern. The flowers obviously had a dark purple shade and their colors were different kinds of purple.
He finished my look with a bright purple belt to help me keep the pants up.

"You guys are serious?" I almost snapped.

"What is it now?" Jungkook gritted his teeth. "I really need to go to the bathroooooomm..." He started to do a funny dance.

"Don't give me that attitude, young lady!" Jin pointed his finger at me.

"Here we go. Mom mode." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"This is too expensive!" I waved my hands towards the Gucci bags, which were full of cloths.

I looked at the price and realised that if I had a well paying job, this would be more than what I'd make in a year.

"We want to spoil youuu!" Hoseok jumped on me from the back.

"But- but-"

"No buts!" Jimin said. "The adults have made their decision, little kid."

"Little kid?" Jungkook stifled a laugh, and danced his way to hide behind protective Jin, "Hyung, you and her are almost the same height!"

"Yah!", Jimin growled and smacked Jungkook's back of head, "Stop being mean to me!"

"What did you say, Jiminey? Speak up." Yoongi held his hand next to his ear, as if he is trying to hear better, "I can't hear you so well from up here."

Jungkook, Hoseok, Taehyung and I bursted out laughing while Yoongi was smiling slightly, Jin was rolling his eyes and paid for the cloths and Namjoon tried to calm down a very scary and dangerous Jimin.

We got back home and I checked the time. It was 6 afternoon. The boys and I showered and decided to have a movie night. Tomorrow is Friday, so it'll be ok if we went to sleep late.
I put the new cloths in my closet while Jin and Yoongi were making popcorn and snacks and the rest of the boys were laying on the couch, picking some movies for us to watch.

After a while everything was ready and the boys in the livingroom were arguing.

"Iron Man!"

"No we've seen this like three times this week!!"

"The Princess Bride!"

Wait... Wheres Hoseok?
Oh there he is.

While the three boys were wrestling to get the remote, Hoseok jumped and took the opportunity to steal it.
The three wrestlers struggled to break free from each, while the cute little sunshine was spinning around in his place with the remote in his hands, holding it up high, cherishing it.

I snatched the remote from Hoseok's hand, "Well, I guess we're watching Harry Potter this time."

"Professah?" I heard Namjoon's muffled voice from under the other boys.

They were sitting on his head.

I fell to the floor laughing and strong arms brought me back up.

"You find THAT funny? Oh, honey, wait until you hear mY JOKES." Jin said proudly while the others objected with whines.

"Not the jokes... Run!" Jungkook whisper-shouted loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Yah!!" He yelled. "Pay some respect towards your elders!"

"Besides," Yoongi added, "He makes amazing snacks."

They all muttered "fine" under their breath and put on the movie. We all cuddled together and I was in the middle.

We took blankets and threw them over our heads and we started the movie.

The first movie was ended and Yoongi was already asleep.

The second movie ended and Jin and Jimin already drifted into a deep sleep.

The third movie was over and Hoseok and Jungkook fell asleep.

The fourth movie was over and Taehyung's head hit the pillows behind him and started snoring loudly.

Only Namjoon and I are awake.

We played the fifth movie and I yawned and stretched my arms.

"Don't leave me just yet." Namjoon giggled from the other side of the couch and stretched his arm to nudge my shoulder to wake me back up. His dimples were showing, "It's not over yet."

"I'll try my best." I said and patted the place next to me. "Come here."
He carefully got of the mess of blankets and came to sit next to me.

I side hugged him and continued to watch the movie. His body warmth was calming and his steady heartbeat was a lullaby. He wrapped his arm around me as well and we leaned back onto the couch and the soft pillows.
I almost fell asleep when I heard his voice calling me.

"Hey, Y/N?" he said softly.

"Hmm? I'm awake." I quickly lifted my head to look at him.

"Barely." He giggles and causing me to blush. "I wanted to tell you something."

"What is it?" I turn all my attention to him.

"Well, the boys and I... We had an important conversation before we went to get ice cream. We talked about you."

"About me?" I pointed at myself, "What did you say? You don't have to tell me, though. It's okay."

"No, no. You should know." He shaked his head. "We all talked together and realised that we all really like you."

"Well I really like you all too!" I whisper-shout, "You're all such great friends!"

"I don't mean like in a friendly way, Y/N. We like you romantically." Namjoon explained and scratched the back of his neck. "All of us."

"I... I like you all too." I looked down. I was scared he would ask me to choose between them.

"The thing is... You are probably thinking we would ask you to choose between us. We don't want that." I raised my head and narrowed my eyes, waiting for an explanation.

"We talked and agreed to tell you and to share... If you agree, of course!" He hurried to say and his face were red as a tomato.

But I just froze. I couldn't say anything. I couldn't reply to him. I couldn't think. I didn't even know what to feel. Happy? Confused? Suprised?

But I was sure about one thing.

It was way too good to be true.

Besides, no one can actually love me. Not romantically.
I'm great at making friends (when I want! But I don't want to. I just basically hate everybody who's an asshole). At making people fall for me?... Not so much.

I'm ugly.
I'm not that interesting.
I'm a loner.
I have no friends at school.
I'm a weirdo.

Look at me.
Who would be stupid and blind enough to even like me?

No one.

I can't fall for this. It's too good to be true.

Before I knew it I had tears running down my cheeks and I started to sob.

"Don't lie to me Namjoon.

No one can like me. I know that and it hurts. So please...

Don't hurt me more."