A visit

"Hanao?"

You stared at the door, covering your mouth, trembling, shaking, scared, you didn't know what to do.

"Shot, they found us," Malice splatted out,

"W-what the hell am I-I s-suppose to d-do?" you stuttered, you really had no idea what to do, it was terrifying, Malice didn't respond back.

You heard the handle noise, it was shaking, someone is trying to break through. You slowly backed off a few steps and when you turned to grab your bow-

BAMMM!!!

"OH SHOT!" you shouted and shut your eyes, waiting for them to grab you back to the castle and shut you in that prison.

Slowly you opened your eyes and-

There was a young man standing there, he was dressed all in black, he covered himself with a black cloth, his heavy bag on his back, suddenly, he stood up straight and took down the cloth and immediately you turned back and began to upstairs.

"What the hell are you doing?" Malice snapped, "Fight him!"

"Fight him?! You insane?!" you pouted back at Malice, you dashed into your room and slammed the door, you locked it and quickly grab your bow and arrows on the table.

Footsteps were heard, you stood in front of the door, gripping your bow tightly, waiting for him to bang onto the door.

Knock knock knock

The door was already lose, you shut your eyes and prepared to attack, suddenly the door went

BAM!!!

"HYLIAAAAAAAA!!!!" you screeched on top of your lungs, afraid and slowly no attack came, you opened your eyes and saw-

"LINK?!"

The young man revealed his blonde hair tied into a tiny ponytail and his blue eyes looked into yours fiercely, he was holding the Master Sword, you can't believe it was Link.

He kept a smile on his face and slowly walk towards you.

"I'm so happy you're here Link--

Link kept his smile, but odd thing was he didn't say anything, he stopped right in front of you and held his hand up, and touched your ear and suddenly—

"OUCHHHHHH LINKKK MY EARRRRR!!!!" you screamed loudly and grabbed his hand

"WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GO?!" Link shouted fiercely, he let go of your ear and you scratched your head and sticked out your tongue.

"YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I AM?!" Link shouted directly into your ear, you covered your ears and gave him an annoyed expression.

"DON'T SCREAM AT ME! Besides, you already found me, it's not a big deal,"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL?" Link screamed directly at your face.

"SHUT UPPPPPP!!!!" You screamed back at him, "Just relax, explain everything,"

Link gave out a big sigh and sat on your bed hardly and looked up at you in his triggered face, you gulped and he let out another sigh.

"Let me tell you what happen," Link said.

Flashback

"What do you mean she's gone?!" Zelda exclaimed,

"I don't know, she's not in her room," Urbosa explained,

All the champions gathered in the dining hall, all of them were panicking and worried, Zelda was stunned, she couldn't believe what happened.

"I tried looking at every single place in the castle, I still can't find her," Mipha said and looked down to her feet.

"Well, then try looking harder-

"It's no use, she's already gone,"

Everyone turned to Revali, who shut his eyes in disappointment, they were all confused, what did he mean by 'she's gone'?

"W-what do you mean?" Daruk stuttered and everyone looked at Revali even more seriously.

"I saw her, she was escaping, I tried to stop her, but she fought her way through me, in the end she got away," Revali explained and open his sharp eyes.

"You let her get away?!" Zelda exclaimned loudly.

"It was her choice, I did all I could," Revali continued.

"You did all you could? We expected more from you Revali," Zelda sid fiercely then sighed and crossed her hands.

Revali was little pissed, he looked over his shoulder and gave a sharp expression, Link found it a bit intimidating, the other champions sighed and Urbosa crossed her hands.

"Any valid reason why you let her escape?" Urbosa tilted her head and placed her hand onto her hip.

"Malice came out, she warned me that if I tried to stop her she will hurt me, no, kill me," Revali glared at every single one of them.

"That Malice is crazy, she wants to take control of Hanao," Daruk said.

"But why did she run away?" Mipha wondered.

"Isn't it obvious? She was trying to protect us," Urbosa said, Zelda suddenly turned to her.

"Protect us? Doesn't mean she should run away from us," Zelda argued back.

Everyone in the room kept quiet, until Revali grabbed something from the table.

"Before she escaped, I put a tracking device on her bow, that's if you want to track her down," Revali showed the a small tablet that shows Hanao's location, everyone widened their eyes, including Zelda.

"W-well, what are we waiting for? Go find her!" Zelda ordered urgently, the champions nodded and continued searching.

End flashback

"Where's the tablet now? What if they-

"It's ok," Link said and took something out of his pocket, "I got it," he continued and showed you the tablet. There was a red dot on the whole tablet, the location of the castle town, every street, every shop, every angle is indicated inside.

"Does anyone else know? My location?" you asked urgently.

"The other champions don't, but I suspect Revali knows," Link answered, you clenched your fist tightly and looked down, this is bad, you though.

"Why don't you want to come back? And what the hell happened to your hair?!" Link exclaimned and asked you. You giggled and told him about the disguise to avoid the champions from recognising you.

"T-that's smart," Link replied, shocked by what you told him.

"Just come back Hanao, it's unfair to me, I was so happy that you became a champion and ow if you want to leave..." Link slowly looked down, you gave him a sympathetic smile, you couldn't risck going back there letting Malice hurt anyone.

"Someone's getting emotional~" Malice giggled.

"Look at all the trouble you caused, now I have to deal with it," you snapped back at Malice.

It was true though, Link was overjoyed when he heard you came to the castle to work with the Zelda, but leaving like this, you doubted yourself again.

"I'll think about it," you smiled at Link, he looked up at you and smiled back.

"Thanks,"

Wewewwewewew comment down what you think might happen next!! Do you want to stay or go back to the castle with the risk of Malice hurting the champions?

Comment down your thoughts, make sure to enjoy and until next time!!!

-Zara