Blood of Olympus Countdown

Hey guys! So I've seen many people do The Blood of Olympus Countdown and I wanted to do it too! So eight more days guys! I cannot wait that long! I mean I've been waiting for a year now! How long before I go completely insane and go bonkers? Ok so today were going to be talking about the books now. Just keep in mind that I'm going crazy.

Warning: There may be spoilers. Read at your own risk.

So the books. What about them you say? Well they are fabulous! In The Lost Hero I was about to put the book down because Percy wasn't in it until I saw his name. Didn't everyone think that? Probably not. Well as I was saying, since there was no Percy, there was no me but I kept going on and it turns out it was one out my favorite books. By this time, I think you all know who I hate. Drew. Yes Drew. Doesn't everyone hate her? Well when Drew tried to steal Jason away from Piper and I was like, "Oh no you don't! No one messes with Jasper/ Jiper. No one." But I kept going on and then- boom!!!- they become girlfriend/ boyfriend. Awww. So anyways I read this book about six or seven months ago and my facts may not be 100% accurate. Leo. Leo was very- strange when I first met him. Then I found out about his back story I felt bad for him.

Next is The Son of Neptune. I saw the tittle and I thought, "Percy must be in here!" Turns out I was right. I mean the tittle literally explains it. Ok so there were new characters in here. The moment I saw them I shipped them. Frazel! That's right you guessed it! My username was Frazel before. Yeah so I really like that book but not as much as the next book. So Alaska. I've never been to there before. It seems creepy to me with the whole gods-don't-control-things-here-thing. I was so frustrated that Percy lost his memories. I mean he did all this wonderful things and doesn't remember them! What? So I read on and the part where Percy would drown scared me. I was like, "Percy can't drown! He's the son of Poseidon/Neptune!" Yeah but there are many ways people can drown. Downing in souls ( I think that was what Percy drowned in )? I did not see that coming. Now the next thing is Reyna. Reyna seemed very intimidating to me. She was not of my favorite characters. I have mixed feelings for her. I just don't know. Just a thought, I HATE HERA!!!

The Mark of Athena. So right at the beginning ( I think ) Leo sends a message that says not to shoot them out of the sky when they see a mothership. That was hilarious. He was like what's my tittle and Piper says Repair Boy. I laughed so hard. Then Annabeth comes in and judo flips Percy. That was one of my favorite part. Annabeth throws her dagger into the water when Octavian told them to put the weapons down. Annabeth was like, "Oops." Then Percy comes in. That was one of my favorite parts too. The elves or whatever were so funny. The part where Percy was drowning in the water with Piper and Jason was so intense. I loved that part. Annabeth goes to find Athena's statue. Percy and Annabeth got separated again! I was like, "Nooooooooooooooo-" etc, etc. Then the big cliffhanger. Dun dun dun!!! Rick how could you? Tartarus! What- how- ggaaaahhhh! But the good thing is, they were together. But after Annabeth found Athena's statue, I thought that would be it. Then boom! Falls into Tartarus. I was so mad and emotional. I mean where was Jason? He could have flow down there and save them but no! They had to fall into Tartarus. What? What?!?! And then the book ends.

So I was determined to start the next book. So the crew ( without Percy and Annabeth ) travels to Greece the the House of Hades. Meanwhile, Percy and Annabeth are stuck in Tartarus. They drink stuff from and fire river. I was like,"Oh no something's going to go wrong." But it didn't. They meet Bob and small Bob and my hopes of them getting out of Tartarus rose. It took nine books for Percy to realize that his sword could be used as a pen. He wasn't even the one to figure that out! I was like, "Finally!" When Percy was cursed I was so angry. I don't why. I just was. Then Bob risks his life to get them out of Tartarus even though he knew Percy wiped his memories. I still think Bob is alive. I just know it. Then there's Eros, Jason, and Nico. When I found out that Nico likes Percy I thought I had read it wrong. I just stared at the book. Nico? Like Percy? This book is so- so- so all over the place. That's the only way I can describe it. I have more thoughts on this but I think you know what I mean.

And so that was my opinion on all of the books. Sorry if I made you fall asleep, but I thought it would be a good idea to let my thoughts and emotions flow into this note/chapter. I encourage you to do this. After all, I really want to see your thoughts, too. It may seem like a long time to write but it really isn't. You don't have to think about what you want to write. It's your opinion and it's not wrong.

Remember The Blood of Olympus comes out in eight days! I don't know how people have already read this book ( or so I have heard ) but please don't spoil it for me even when it comes out. I was so spoiled by my friend in The House of Hades. I was furious with her and I couldn't get her to shut up! Jenny, if your reading this, don't you dare do it on other books I read! Ahhhhh I can't wait! The book I mean not the spoilers.

Bye my fellow demigods! Peace out!✌️

P.s. No spoilers!!!!!! I just hate them! Also, if you read this and was spoiled then I have no idea if you read my warning or not. Read my warnings!