Part 33: Happy Birthday

In POV

My feeling was true, there were a few ones who took spying on I and Sun when we were in the Lumphini Park. After making a trick, then I caught that they were Rose, his brother and a few of his friends. I saw their faces, except Rose, were totally bruised. I thought it should be caused by P'Rei. Thanks P.

Rose asked for apologize, but I didn't give her any words. Also for his brother, I just asked them to get away from I and Sun. I asked them not to meet us anymore. They complained, but I escaped to meet Sun who waited for me in front of ice cream counter.

I just worried that Sun would be so shocked if he met with them. Then, I rushed for going home.

I tried not to worry so much about that. But, as next Monday Sun would come to school for exam, I thought that meeting with Rose couldn't be avoided.

I hope, you would be ready, boy.

--*--

It was Sunday evening, I and Sun arrived in front of Copper home. I drove Sun to Copper's home for studying as both of them will get exam together. That means I would do similar things until next 2 days, until completion of his late exam.

When we arrived, we saw that Copper were standing in front of the door with Eisen. Sun opened the door of the car, Eisen run toward him and hug him tightly. Vice versa, Sun hug him tightly. "P'Sun......", he whined to Sun.

"Uh, my boy. You became so big already", teased Sun

"Hmm, I ate so much", he replied

"Auh. Good boy. Can I have your food?"

"Sure, I will give you my chocolate bar. I have a lot"

"Really?"

"Sure", he nodded. Then, "But, anyway, what happened to your face, P?", Eisen touched his finger on Sun's left eye that still a bit swollen

"Auch, Sun pretended to be hurt"

"Is that hurt?", asked Eisen shockingly

"Hmmm", replied Sun with nodded

"Sorry, P"

"Kiss it, then the hurt will be gone"

Then, Eisen kissed Sun,

Sun asked him "Again", Eisen kissed him again

"Again", asked Sun. Then, Eisen kissed him for several times around his faces.

"Still hurt?", asked Eisen

"Nope, but my face become wet of saliva", Sun complained him. Eisen was giggling.

"You have P'Sun then you forget me", I said to Eisen

"P.......", he smiled at me. Then I took him and kissed him on his neck, he was laughing. This boy was really mood buster, he was so lovely.

After joking with Eisen for several minutes, Copper asked us to enter the room. But, I asked to play with Eisen, then they could focus on study. I let them in Copper's room.

I entered Eisen's room, it was fully with train figure. His bed, table, or anything around them was correlated to train. He should be loved train so much. He should be the little Sun.

--*--

I saw at the clock, it has been 8pm. Eisen has been sleep since a few minutes ago when I was lying beside him. I also almost overslept. I walked to Copper room when they opened the door. Sun was ready for going home.

"You can sleep here if you want to study further?", said Copper with teased face

When Sun want to reply him, then I said "Enough, done". Sun was shocked, he saw at my face. "Let's go home", I dragged him to the car. Copper followed behind us.