Blackpink House. #86.

🔞 (Kinda. Not really).

"Jennie," Jisoo whines squirming on the bed. "Can you just—"

Jennie pops her head up from between her legs. "Wait, I forgot to do something." She crawls back up, reaching for her lip balm on the nightstand.

"Are you kidding me?" Jisoo says slightly out of breath.

"What? I don't want to have dry lips while I do this." Jennie mumbles while applying the lip chap.

"Our sex life gets less and less sexy as time goes on."

"Duh, we're basically married." Jennie says shifting back down Jisoo's body to do her job.

"Yeah but shouldn't it be fun and kinky at this age?" Jisoo asks slipping her hands into Jennie's hair.

"That seems like a lot of work." Jennie frowns. "Can we talk about this later?"

"Yes. Less talking more eating."

•••

"Okay, this needs to stop." Lisa says walking into Jennie and Jisoo's hotel room with Chaeyoung.

"What?" Jisoo looks over at the pair.

They were busy laying on the bed in their sweats watching tv in the hotel room.

"The loud ass sex." Lisa acusses. "Every damn night in every hotel room. There are other people in the building you know? Other people who need sleep."

"So you want us to stop having sex?"

"Yes. Please."

"That's not happening." Jennie shakes her head turning back to the tv.

"Can you at least be quiet?"

"You think I don't try?" Jisoo raises a brow. "It's a lot harder than it seems."

"Okay well, we're going out on a date. We'll see you guys later yeah?" Chaeyoung says.

"Okay, have fun." Jennie waves them off.

"Get the sex out of your system while we're gone!" Lisa shouts.

•••

"Yah Kim Jisoo!" Jennie shouts.

"Whattttt?" Jisoo whines from the bathroom.

"Let's go! What's taking so long?" She says while walking into the bathroom.

"Uhm excuse me. I'm trying to poop." Jisoo says.

"Well poop faster." Jennie whines leaning against the doorframe. "We have a date to get to."

"I can't poop under pressure. Can you like...turn around or something."

"We're married."

"You can't keep using that as an excuse for everything."

"Yes I can, and I will." Jennie grins. "Fine. I'm turning around." She rolls her eyes.

Once Jisoo is done her business she washes her hands and flicks the water at Jennie. Snickering when the younger girl screams.

"Let's go." Jisoo motions her out the door.

•••

"Babe you're walking way too fast. This feels like exercise." Jisoo whines.

"You're walking way too slow." Jennie drags her along.

"I'm hungry." Jisoo says.

Jennie huffs turning around to face Jisoo. "You are literally a child." She mutters. "Walk for five more minutes. No whining or sighing and we can eat. Okay?"