Gone rebel.

As we swooped towards the mountains I felt so relieved at the fact that I was free. But slight fear shook me at the thought of being chased by the Agency, along with the thrill of the chase yet to come. As we flew the clouds cleared and we reached morning the sun rose brightly. It was a great day, especially for being a rebel. The wind whipped through my hair and my cloak flew out behind me. As we soared, I could see the mountains, valleys, rivers and lakes littering the serene lands of the east. In the east, I knew that some villages stayed here and that mainly, the Angelicus Academy was here. The Agencies whereabouts are publically unknown. Everyone knows they exist and that they are extremely deadly, but no information is known about them, as they just appear and disappear doing their secretive business. 

They have no interest in the academies, and never before have tried to take a student, leading me to believe that they didn't just want me because of the academy training. I had managed to find out more about them during my years at the academy due to certain people who seemed to know the information. Usually, the agency's members were rouge fighters or people who were from a group or academy. They were highly trained, highly secretive killers. We as an academy tried to avoid them. And, shock horror, during my time at the academy I found out that there were clans of vampires, groups of elementals, packs of werewolves and covens of wizards and witches across the country that I didn't even know existed. They kept themselves to themselves, usually not communicating with other humans. No humans were meant to know about them, and most Academy Students didn't know either. Those who did were enchanted with a spell that meant they physically couldn't say anything about it, this was done by certain chosen witches and wizards. In fact, I was pretty sure I was the only one who knew who wasn't bound by a spell, but I was almost 100% sure no one knew that I knew this. I had found out from books hidden in a secret library. 

Each different, "species" shall we say, had Royals. Every year, these Royals met with one another in a different castle to have a meeting and usually a ball and dinner to discuss matters. There were five main different species, Vampires, Witches, Shapeshifters, Elementals, and, of course, Riders, and they all had Royals. What I was shocked to find out is that the Royals of the Riders lived in a castle and never showed their faces. They controlled all the academies. 

Obviously, I had done my research, so I knew all the names of the Kings and Queens and their successors and what makes their species weak, so on and so forth. I wanted to make sure I would know if it ever came to that. So anyway, once a year, this meeting occurred and not only do the 5 species come, but the Leader of the Agency too. They represented humans as well, even if some of them weren't quite human.

Hey Elia!

Yes, Alina? 

WE'RE FREE!

Yep, don't think we were ever actually captured though.

True, true.

So, where to first?

First?

Yes, first.

Let's go and find a village.

Good idea.

It is?

Yeah.

Why? I only wanted to go there because we could eat so much food.

No, because if we go there, we wait for the academy to come to us, not the other way around. We know that they are coming for us.

Very true. Also, I think we need to find shelter.

Why?

Look left.

I looked and saw dark clouds crackling and sheets of rain.

Ah, yes. Very good point.

We flew towards a cave. It was overlooking a village on the right and was high up in the mountains. Dense forest surrounded the village. This must be Vicayla. Very much like Forestgreen but the mountains surrounding it gave it away completely. 

Once I had lit a fire, or should I say, once Alina had lit the fire. I unloaded my pack and checked the contents, pulling out my food. I only had bread left. I got my bow and arrows and went hunting. It had been a long time since I have done something like this, but I still hadn't lost any of my hunting skills. Once I had a deer, I went back to the cave. Half I gave to Alina, and the other half I skinned and roasted. Eating that with the bread sated my hunger completely. I fell asleep to the sound of the fire crackling. Just as I was drifting off, I had a brainwave.

Alina.

Yes?

I have an idea.

What?

We don't wait for the Agency to come to us.

No?

We go to them.

How? We don't know where they are.

No, but we do know where a certain castle is, and when a certain meeting is, don't we?

... Alina was thinking, then finally replied, a smirk evident in her voice.

Oh yes, I know exactly what your thinking.

So my only question is this;

        How good are your royal meeting crashing skills?