10

Hyun Ae entered the front passenger's seat, looking excited as she hugged the clipboard that was given to her in her arms. Jin, who was in the driver seat beside her, jumped a bit in his seat when she entered with a muffled squeal.

"What is it, noona? Are you okay?" Jungkook asked, from the back seat after noticing her excitement.

"LOOK AT TODAY'S SCHEDULE," she excitedly said, showing the schedule to the maknae, and tapping at the first column of the timetable. "IT'S THE SHOOTING OF RUN BTS! OMG, IS THIS GOING TO BE A SPOILER TO ME? SHOULD I BE HERE? I DON'T THINK I SHOULD. I SHOULD LEAVE YOU GUYS THERE AND JUST LEAVE THE SET BECAUSE I DON'T WANT SPOILERS-"

"Oi, calm down noona..." Jungkook chortled, patting her head before throwing back himself against his seat. "Don't go anywhere. You are our manager now. Just, think of this as a special privilege you got."

"I really didn't know that you're such um... BIG fan," Namjoon said from his seat behind the driver's seat, pulling one of his Air Pods.

Hyun Ae laughed weakly, before letting out a long, relief huff. "I'm sorry. I know I should've to control myself-"

"No, don't be. Because when you go on fangirling mode about us, you're cute," he mumbled, not knowing how fast he went, almost like rapping.

"Oooh, Namjoon ah. Since when?" Jin asked, glancing at the leader through the rearview mirror as he stopped at the traffic light.

"She needs some kind of confidence boost. That kind of compliments helps you up, isn't it?"

"Yes, it is," Hyun Ae grinned, glancing over her shoulder at Namjoon and said, "thank you, Namjoon oppa."

**

"So, you're an ARMY?" one of the stylists asked Hyun Ae, after the boys had left the room for their Run BTS shooting.

After further discussions with the group, Hyun Ae had finally decided to stay in the room to avoid spoilers of the show. Though being a manager, at the same time she also wanted to stay as a fan, who always wait for new episodes of the show every week.

"Yep. I know I'm their temporary manager, but I can't resist my excitement as a fan too," she said, sitting down on one of the swivel chairs found in the room.

"Don't worry, I understand you. Most of us here are ARMYs too," the stylist pointed out, wavering her fingers at the others in the room. Almost all of them waved their hands at her, smiling widely. "You gotta love the family you're in."

"Oh, so..." the stylist asked, taking another chair and placed it beside her as she proceeded, "who's your ultimate bias? I'm sure you have one. Oh, it must be Jungkook."

"Nah. He might be that one member who's closest to me, but not him."

"Oh really? Then who?"

"Nah, I'd rather not to tell," Hyun Ae mumbled, tilting her head to one side, trying to not to show how shy she was.

"Just tell me! Only me!" the stylist eagerly said, even holding onto Hyun Ae's arm, filled with excitement. "Okay, just... give me one of their songs which had includes the part that had made you choose him as your bias."

"Hm.... Well, it's..."

**

"Here you go!" Hyun Ae smiled as she passed the schedule back to one of the Big Hit staffs, indicating that the day had come to its end.

"Thanks for today and you're lucky," the staff said, as she looked through the papers. "Starting from tomorrow, it's two-days off straight for you and the boys this week."