Chapter:4

Kera POV

"He just left?!" Nadine, my cousin, asks loudly. Even with her yelling, I can barely hear her over the loud music of the bar, cafe place. I called her and told her that I had some tea to spill so she asked me if we could spill shot instead.

Now here we are, drinking cocktails and eating some bomb ass pizza. "Yeah. He did tell me that he had some business to handle." I tell her.

"It doesn't make up for the fact that he got you drunk, made out with you and ditched the next morning. Then he doesn't say anything for THREE DAYS!" She yells again. I shake my head.

"You're making it sound bad. I was the one who got us drunk and so what if we made out. It just sucks that he wouldn't even call or text me. I don't think he even has my number." I say defeated.

Maybe he was looking for a quick fuck. But he told you no when you wanted to fuck him.

"Okay. All of this is way too depressing. Let's finish up here and get fucked up. I know the perfect place." She says excitedly and waves the waitress over before swiping her card through the machine.

"Drinks are on me tonight. I need you to find somebody tonight and forget about Parker. I will be making sure that you have fun." She says giving me a playful glare. I just giggle and get up, walking out of the cafe with my phone and purse clutched in my hands.

We get into my car and drive off.

It takes us about 20 minutes of bad directions and screaming to get to the club Nadine was talking about.

I park the car and we both get out. We meet at the front and she grabs my hand and walks to the entrance. This huge guy stands at the door and he looks intimidating as hell. He isn't your typical scary, bold bouncer.

He is really attractive with jet black hair, a beard that suits him and he is just the right amount of buff.

"Denver. This is my cousin and bestfriend Kera. She's the one I told you about." She says after hugging him. He smiles at me and lets us in. Nadine walks back to him and I see her kiss his lips quickly and my eyes widen. Nice score, Nay.

She walks back over and I give her a pointed look. "What?" She asks looking genuinely confused.

"You just kissed Denver." I says and she almost immediately ducks her face. "I like him, okay. We are vibing but I will tell you about that some other time. Tonight is about you. Now let's get shitfaced." She says and pulls me to the bar area.

The bar lady brings over 10 shots of God knows what and we down them immediately.

"Can I get two blueberry Cruz with grape juice and four more shots, please." Nay tells the bartender.

She really wants me to get drunk tonight.

I turn to the crowd and look at all the drunk people grinding and kissing on each other. I giggle as I see a couple falling over probably from how drunk they are.

My eyes run across the whole bar but settles on one specific place. Or should I say one specific person. Parker.

My eyes widen at the girl sitting on his lap, placing kisses on his neck as he looks around the club. He looks bored out of his mind.

"Nadine." I say and she turns away from the guy she was talking to. "Yeah. Find someone you like?" She asks wiggling her eyebrows.

"Parker is here." I say, my eyes still trained on him. "Really? Where? I'm going to give that fucker a piece of my mind." She seethes wildly searching the crowd. She doesn't even know what he looks like.