46 (M)

tbh I should stop putting warnings on every chapter because y'all already signed up with this shit the moment you clicked on this story:/

Your POV

I let the cold water hit my skin as I sighed out in relief, the weather was pretty hot earlier and i was sweating so the feeling of fresh cold water is a total bliss. Namjoon put Areum to her room since she fell asleep during the whole journey back, I didn't asked Namjoon anything and he didn't say anything so the whole ride was quiet as hell.

Since I already know Soohyun is Areum's biological mother and Namjoon's ex wife, doubts started to flow in me. All the 'what ifs' started to mess up my mind and I shook my head, "Stop it Y/N." I scolded myself and took the shampoo before squeezing the right amount on my palm and just washed my hair also body with the shower gel. I was rinsing my hair and body to not notice the figure walking inside the shower snaking behind me.

I gasped out in shock when I felt warm arms wrapped around my bare waist and a bare chest pressed against my back. The water still running above us as I could feel Namjoon's warm lips kissing my neck. "The brat is asleep." he whispered against my skin causing shivers to run up my spine. "Yeah so?" I hummed out teasingly.

Namjoon bit the skin teasingly, "Don't go brat mode on me now baby girl."

I laughed and pressed my behind closer to him and he groaned out, "I missed you so much." he grumbled and massaged my ass with his hand before slapping it harshly causing me to let out a yelp, his hand immediately went up to cover my mouth pulling me closer if possible. "Shh baby girl, don't want to wake up Areum." Namjoon smirked through his words.

He pushed me against the tile walls, I shivered feeling the cold tiles against my breasts. Namjoon held my nape tightly, he didn't warn me and just pushed himself inside me as I gasped out. "A-ah!" I moaned and Namjoon just took me there ruthlessly, my face kept pressing against the wall at every thrust he did. It was painful yet pleasurable at the same time, the sound of skin slapping our groans filled the whole bathroom.

A few more thrusts he came inside me which was shocking, he never came this fast so I turned around to look over him. A frown was on his handsome face so I traced his eyebrows against my thumb soothing it before he looked at me, "Sorry baby girl, I was stressed out earlier." He apologized kissing my lips with his and turned his back on me and grabbed the shampoo in his hand.

I was the first one who got out from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around me, I wore my silk top with matching silk shorts and dried my hair in front of the mirror with a hairdryer. Namjoon walked out a few minutes later as I threw him one of his clean shirts and shorts, "Thanks wifey." He winked making me scoff playfully. He joined me in the bed after he was done while I scrolled through my phone, I felt the bed dip as the phone was not in my grasp instead Namjoon rested his head on my lap.

"What a big baby." I laughed, as Namjoon grunts out with his eyes closed. My hand ran through his brown locks that he recently dyed, our silent thoughts were interrupted when his phone rang. "Pick it up for me babe." Namjoon mumbled tiredly, I reached over and grabbed the phone to see it was from an unknown caller.

"There's no name here." I said, with that he opened his eyes and grabbed the phone in his hand while sitting up, "Go to sleep first." He said placing a kiss on my forehead before standing up and left the room. Marrying a gang leader is never easy, and the fact that Soohyun is here in Bora Bora doesn't make me happy too.

~~~

Namjoon stepped outside and stood in front of the pool as he answered the call. He didn't say anything as he let the person on the other line talk first. The voice made Namjoon froze as unwanted memories flashed back in his mind.

"Joon? Are you there?"

Namjoon kept silent as he clenched his fists beside him, the person sighed knowing he won't say anything so she continued.

"I know you won't say anything so I'll day it. Namjoon, I missed you and Areum. I'm so sorry for leaving you two."

He mentally scoffed at her words but just kept quiet as his ex wife kept rambling about how sorry she saw and stuff that Namjoon never want to hear from her again.

"Namjoon please, I know you hear me but... I love you Namjoon-ah, please."

Soohyun pleaded and with that Namjoon snapped. "You called after five years and showed up at my honeymoon claiming that you're my wife in front of my new wife and Areum? Honestly Soohyun, I should've killed you the moment you ran away but I didn't because I fucking loved you and you're Areum's mother. Don't you dare disturb me and my family again or so help me I will put a bullet through your head myself." He gritted out and hung up without even letting Soohyun say anything. He ran his hands through his hair in frustration and sighed tiredly.

Namjoon held the phone in his hand before his eyes went on the new gold ring in his finger and smiled softly. He has a new wife and new life now, he won't let his ex wife ruin it for him. But at the other line Soohyun stared at her phone as anger and sadness is in her eyes, she threw her phone as it smashed against the wall breaking it into pieces.

"I'm going to get that Y/N Kwon."

***

***

*sighs* I love dramas uwu, btw sorry for the late updates. wattpad deleted two chapters and it's this chapter so I had to redo it again ffs