Prologue

This story is an alternate ending to Agatha Christie's literary masterpiece, "And Then There Were None", therefore even this prologue might contain spoilers for the original novel, so please read her novel (either in full or up to the end of chapter 15) before reading this, or I guarantee you won't understand the context!

What you need to know: the pages of this alternate ending take place directly following chapter 15 of the original text. If there's anything you'd like to say about my version, please feel free to comment! Constructive criticism, questions, or comments are appreciated!

Information: I originally wrote this story as an eighth-grade school assignment (I'm sure the majority of middle to high school level classes include something about the novel). I waited until the very last minute to write it, as I do most of my assignments, but regardless, I had a lot of fun writing it and playing with the characters! It was almost like writing fanfiction - something I've definitely done before, though not for such an advanced novel, and definitely not as a graded school paper!

So that's all you need to know! I hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoyed writing it!

Thanks,
-oat

PS: in case any of you are wondering, I aced the actual assignment, so that's pretty great!