Chapter Eighteen

Liam POV:

I throw the vase that lies on the table. It shatters, William comes running in. "Da-." Rosie interrupts him. "Don't call him your dad, when he's not." She simply states.

"What the fuck are you saying?" I ask. Rosie lets out a bitter laugh. "You're not his father." She throws a stack of papers on the table. "Proof." I quickly inspect the papers. They're DNA results, to be specific, my DNA and Williams was compared.

I read the last word on the paper. In big black letters it states. "NEGATIVE." My eyes open in shock. William rushes over to me, and hugs my leg tightly. I shove him away. "Who's his father."

"An old billionaire, who's days are counted." She fixes her hair, before continuing. "Now if you don't mind, sign these and we will be on our way." She throws the divorce papers towards me, along with a pen.

Is this how Luna felt. My hands turn into fist. "Oh Rosie you'll regret this." I smirk evilly before signing the papers.

She smiles victoriously, I return the smile. She picks up William. "Bye Liam, it was nice knowing you." She flashes a smile for the last time. She begins to strut her fake body away. I reach for my gun and point it at her. The elevator opens, I shoot her, and William.

I walk towards their dead bodies, while putting away my gun. I look down at them. "No one messes with me." I reach for my phone, I call one of my good clean up friends. They come and take out the trash.

A few hours later I'm in my office. I lean back in leather chair, as I stare at the infamous city. "It's time to get whats mine."