Ch. 35

Don't forget to Vote! 🖤
&
Thank you so much for 5k reads!!! 😍

Ariana's POV:

I'm playing a game of monopoly with Alexa, Courtney, and Victoria when the bus door flies open.

"Where are you even gonna-OH heyyy guys!" Laura says, pausing whatever she was talking about, when she notices us.

"Hey, how was dance practice?" I ask.

I notice Laura look a little confused, but she quickly plays it off.

"Dance practice, right. It was good, Y/n kept tripping all over the place though, haha" She says.

"I did not!" Y/n says entering the bus.

"Whatever you sayyyy" Laura teases then continues off to her bunk.

I give Y/n a confused but serious look and I see her gulp.

"Y/n are you hiding something from me?"

"W-What hiding something, Ari you're so funny! I-I would never hide anything from you." She says ending her words with a smile.

Okay she's definitely hiding something from me, and I plan to figure out what.

"Now uh if you'll excuse me I need to go and talk with Brian. I-I'll see you guys later." She says then leaves the bus.

"Okay, she's hiding something" I tell my friends.

"Ari I don't think Y/n would hide anything from you, you're just over reacting" Victoria says.

"No I'm not. She never stutters unless she's lying." I tell Victoria.

"Maybe she has a surprise or something for you?" Alexa says.

"I don't know. Last time she hid something from me that was big was my celebration party. However, she never stuttered that day, so it makes me think that maybe she is hiding something bad."

Just then Laura comes back from the back of the bus.

"Ariana I may get my ass kicked for this, but I promise you that Y/n isn't and hasn't done anything bad." She says taking a seat next to Courtney.

"Then what?"

"You'll just have to wait and see." She says.

"I don't like secrets." I don't understand why I can't know if it's not something bad.

"Ari, think about what time of year it is, god! That should be a big enough hint!" Victoria says.

I take a moment and realize how dumb I'm being. It's almost Christmas, how the fuck could I forget that it's almost CHRISTMAS!?

"I think she gets it now" Courtney says.

"GUYS HOW DID I ALMOST FORGET ABOUT CHRISTMAS!?"

"Wait you forgot that Christmas is in just one week? Does that mean you-"

"YES!!! I STILL HAVE TO GET Y/N A GIFT!"

"Calm down Ari, Christmas isn't for another 6 days, you still have plenty of time to get her a gift" Alexa tells me.

"I DON'T CARE, I NEED TO GO SHOPPING NOW! COME ON, YOU THREE ARE COMING WITH ME!"

Before any of them can argue with me, I push them all out of the bus and into a car and tell our driver to step on it.

"I refuse to return to that bus without the perfect gift for Y/n"

"Well did you have any ideas already of what you wanted to get her?" Victoria asks.

"Of course I do" I quickly let them in on my idea and they all agree that it's perfect.

After an hour or two of shopping I have everything I need and we return to our driver and make our way back to the Buses.

Y/n's POV:

"Hey Brian can you hold onto this for me until Friday?"

"Yeah what is it?" He asks.

"Its um Ari's Christmas gift"

"Ohhh okay, yeah I can hold onto it for ya" He says.

"Thank you so much Brian!"

"No problem" He says with a smile.

I give him a quick hug before leaving his bus and returning to my own. However, When I get back Ariana and the others are missing.

"Laura?"

"In my bunk!" She shouts.

I go over to her bunk to see her eating a bag of chips and watching one of her favorite tv shows.

"Where'd everyone go?"

"Oh they uh left to get something to eat. They'll be back soon." She says.

"Oh okay."

I climb into my bunk and was about to close the curtain to take a nap, when Laura speaks up again.

"Have you thought about where you're going to celebrate Christmas?" She asks.

"What do you mean, I'm gonna spend it with my family as-ohhhh. Right."

"Yeah, so how do you plan to spend it with your family and Ariana?" She asks.

The easiest thing would be to have her come with me, but...

"Are you gonna invite her to come with you?" She asks.

"I-um-I don't know..." I tell her.

"Y/n what are you afraid of? I mean your family already said that they approve, her family loves you and approves, and everyone else approves. I know you're scared of something happening and losing her, but you're gonna have to introduce her to your family at some point."

I want to and I don't know maybe I'll ask her to come with me. I'm just so afraid of my past catching up with me and having history repeat itself that I don't know if I want to risk it.

"I-I'll think about it..." I tell her.

Just as I finish speaking I hear Ariana and the other girls open the bus door and start to file inside.

"Well you better decide soon, because Christmas is right around the corner." Laura says putting her head phones back on.

As much as I don't want to admit it, she's right. I have to make a decision and soon.

To Be Continued...