012. ‒ bakugou's true feelings 本心

❝O12❞

☆║ ☽ 

☆║ ☽ 

your point of view

"i think it's here."

iida pointed the hotel beside him while holding his map, i sighed in relief. everyone was drenched in sweat, it was a hot day after all.

if it wasn't iida, we're already here in our rooms, showering and taking our own sweet time to relax before going out to the town again.

it was supposed to be a 10 minutes walk to the hotel, but iida insisted that the other way should be faster than the previous route. we followed blindly as he was determined that we would reach the destination in no time.

but it totally went wrong, which we took 30 minutes to reach the hotel.

"i am so sorry guys!" iida bowed down and apologized to us, he feels bad for himself for not being cautious enough which he ended up leading us to the wrong way.

"it's...okay...iida...we finally arrived and it's a good thing." midoriya patted his shoulder.

[💛]

"our room is 235...ah! it's here!" uraraka knocked the door twice before she took the keys out and unlocked it, we placed our suitcase on the floor and collapsed into bed. i took out my phone and checked the time.

it was already 4 pm.

our neighbors were momo and jiro, which they will be sleeping in the same room, while the boys were sharing two different rooms, located on the third floor.

"so uraraka, why did you knock the door twice just now?" i asked her.

"oh, it's nothing. my parents told me to knock twice before we went into the hotel room, it was just a habit." uraraka replied. she walked towards the toilet and washed her face, mina was still laying on her bed while taking pictures of herself and sent it to kirishima.

wait- kirishima?!

"mina." i sat on her bed and snatched her phone away.

and, she stared at me in disbelief.

her cheeks turned red and she quickly snatched her phone back and pouted on me. i was curious after all, i knew that she likes kirishima but did he even liked her back? i smirked at her, and asked,