36

(Zayn- A Whole New World)
Y/N's POV
"Hey, Unnie. What happened?" I asked as i rubbed my right eyes with my right hand. "Hehe, sorry for calling you so early but i forgot at what time should we be there again?" She asked. "Don't worry about it. Also, we should be there like at 6pm." I answered back.

"Isn't that a little bit late for a wedding though?" Jisoo asked. "Well, I think that after the wedding he is going to do a party or something like that." I answered back as i yawn.

"Oh okay then. Thanks and Bye." She said. "Sure." I said in a sleepy voice. I hang up the phone and stretch my arms. "Ughhh." I groaned tiredly. I sigh and put my phone on the table beside the bed.

I turn around and look at Jungkook who was still sleeping. Without even knowing a smile form on my lips. I slowly get up from the bed and grab everything i needed to take a bath.

-At the Kitchen-
I started making cereal to eat. I didn't want to make something heavy or a lot since i will have to wash it later on and I'm too lazy right now to wash a lot of things. Its already 12pm and Jungkook hasn't even wake up. That boy really likes to sleep a lot.

I started eating my cereal. After i finish i wash the bowl and went to the living room. 'What should i do? I'm so bored!' I thought to myself as i sigh. Just as i was thinking that i heard some things being thrown upstairs.

I frown as i started thinking what the hell was happening. 'What the—' I thought to myself but my thoughts were interrupted when i heard more things being thrown. 'Jungkook...!' I thought worriedly to myself. I quickly came to my senses and started running upstairs to our bedroom.

As i got close to the bedroom, I heard Jungkook sobbing. I quickly open the door while panting since i came running. I look at Jungkook worried while he looked at me a little shocked. "Y-Y/N?" He said slowly.

"Jungkook, what—" before i could even finished my sentence he came to me and hug me tightly making me walk backwards until my back hit the wall. "I'm not dreaming, right? You are here with me, right?" He asked desperately.

I nodded at his question. "What happened, Kook? Did you had a nightmare?" I asked as i rub his back. He nodded and say "I dream of you and I not being together and that everything that happened while we were at Jisoo's house was only a dream."

"It's okay. I will never leave you again, I promise!" I reassured him. He broke the hug and asked "Really? You will never leave me again?" I smile since he looked so cute while asking that. "I promise." I said. He smile and hug me again. "Take a bath now while i fix the room." I said pushing him softly.

"Okay. Also, sorry for throwing almost everything." He said while nervously laughing. "You better be!" I said as i playfully glared at him. He quickly nodded and took his clothes + towel to the bathroom. I smile looking at the bathroom's door which was now close.

I look away from the bathroom's door only to sigh when i see things in the floor. I quickly started fixing everything in the room before Jungkook came out.

-5pm(Living Room)-
"I'm going to get ready. Its already 5pm." I said looking away from the TV to Jungkook. He looked down at me since we were cuddling and say "Okay. I will change after you then. I wanna keep watchig this for a bit."

"Okay." I said before standing up from the couch and leaving to go to our bedroom. Once i got there, I took the bag that had my dress from my closet and put it on the bed along with the heels. I grab my towel to take a quick bath since i felt a little sweaty.

I went to the bathroom and did everything i needed to do. I went back to the room and sat on the chair that was facing a medium mirror. I started doing my make-up and after i finished that, I did my hair. I stand up from the chair and went to the bed.

I took the dress and put it on. After that i sat on the bed and took the heels that were on the floor. I put them on and look at myself. I smile looking at myself. I look at the mirror for the last time before going downstairs to the living room.

"Jungkook! Go and get ready!" I said walking towards him. "Wait..." he said still looking at the TV. "Oh okay...I will leave without you then." I jokingly said turning around. "Babeeee! Wai—!" He started saying but then he stopped. I turn around and look at him.

His eyes were wide open and the same with his mouth. I laugh looking at his reaction. "J-jungkook! Omg, your face!" I said laughing harden while holding my stomach. I bend down a little since my stomach started hurting from laughing too hard.

I finally calm down myself and look up at him. He quickly stood up from the couch and walked towards me. Before i could even say something, he hugged me while raising me up. "JUNGKOOK!" I yell while quickly putting my legs around his waist.

"Baeee~ You look like a queen. My Queen!" He said making me giggle. I look at him smiling. "Thanks!" I said. He smile and gave me a quick kiss. "Go and get ready. I will be waiting here for you." I said as he put me down.

"Okay." He said before running upstairs. I shook my head while smiling.

-Time Skip (At the wedding place)
"Woahh!" All of us said at the same time while looking at the place where Hyun-Joong will get marry. "Lets go in already." I said excitedly.

(Y/N's Dress + Everything Else)

(Jisoo's Dress)

(Lisa's Dress)