Sisters

In the morning there was a loud bang on the door. Nessa jumped out of bed, and quickly threw her gown over her, covering her naked body. She knew who was making all that noise outside her door, it was her sister Lanie.

Opening the door wide, Lanie marched in her room, and Nessa rolled her eyes, as she slammed the door shut.

"What do you think you're doing stealing my man?" Lanie asked in a dangerously low voice.

It's working, Nessa thought, Neil owes me big time!

"He's not your man, he is mine, and we shall get married this weekend!" Nessa told her, and watched her sister carefully.

"Why do you always want what is mine!" Lanie hissed.

"Neil was never yours, and anyway he doesn't want you, he wants me!" Nessa told her just to piss her off.

"That's fine because I don't want him either!" She said angrily.

"Then what are you doing here if you don't want him?" Nessa asked her, raising her eyebrows.

"I don't want him! I just don't like it when you take all the men that I'm interested in!" Lanie yelled.

"I thought you just said that you don't want him?" Nessa yelled back at her.

Lanie broke down in tears, and Nessa waited for her to admit that she loved him, but her stubbornness would not let her. "I hate him, and don't care if I never see him again!"

We'll see about that sister, Nessa thought. "That's fine, see you at the wedding then." She told her angry sister, and watched as Lanie stomped out of her room, slamming the wooden door behind her.

Nessa jumped on her bed, and laughed her heart out. Her sister was madly in love with Neil, she would bet a years wages that she was right.

Her game plan was working, she thought with great satisfaction, now all she had to do, was convince Hawk that they were meant to be together.

Thank you for your votes and comments. Xoxxoxoxxoxo