Shy goth bottom x TFR

Request: @Marisolscout
Category: Fluff

Y/N = your name

B/N = Bottoms name

F/C = favorite color

H/C = hair color

Today was the day, the day B/N was going to ask his crush out. Of course, he had his doubts about her saying no. I mean come on she is one of the most popular girls in school, not for being a slut like most of the girls, but for being a nice, kind person. She is glad to help others when need be.

B/N made his way to Y/N's locker. He was hoping to slip the note he made into her locker without being caught.  He made the note her favorite color, F/C,  with small little details caressing the corners. He barely put the note in when he saw her H/C hair swaying while she walked TOWARDS him! B/N quickly scrambled away and hid behind a corner peeking out to see if Y/N saw the note.

Y/N's POV~

An F/C note fell to my feet when I opened my locker. I bent down to pick it up and opened it...

~

Dear, Y/N

Meet me at the rooftop at the end of the day! I have something really important to tell you

From, Secret Admirer~

It might have been short but it seemed cute and I loved mysteries. I couldn't wait for the end of the day, well I couldn't wait to begin with. I quickly put the note away and ran to class once I heard the bell. I heard feet scrambling behind me but I didn't think much about it.

Time Skip~ brought to you by the author being a lazy couch potatoe~

It was finally the end of the day and Y/N ran to the top of the stairs to get to the rooftop, skipping some steps and almost falling in the process.

Y/N Pov

I finally made it to the top of the stairs busting through the front doors. Only to see nobody there "Huh? Maybe they aren't here yet," (oh they were there all right just hiding behind a wall in shock you actually came) I decided to sit down waiting for them.

The minutes ticked by eventually turning into hours and then the afternoon almost night.

"Maybe this was just a stupid joke," I put my head down disappointed no one showed up and stood up to leave.

"Wait! Don't leave!" a voice said running up to me then tripping landing at my feet. I looked down and went to help the person who fell, might I add quite cutely.

"Was it you who sent me the note?" I asked the person, not so sure of their gender from the hair and feminine appearance when they finally got up.

"Y-yes.....my name is B/N," the boy said looking down once I heard his name.

"Oh I know you, you sit behind me in science and math," I say remembering asking him for a pencil once.

"Y-yeah," he says moving his legs from side to side shyly, "About the note I wanted to t-tell you I l-l-like y-you," he barely gets out as a whisper, but I heard him.

"A-and I understand if you don't feel the -" he barely got to finish his sentence when I interrupted, "I feel the same way," I said, it's true I found him cute since the day of the pencil.

"Y-you do?" he asks smiling, aww he seems so happy.

"Yes I do," I say smiling back down at him, it is now I realized how short he is but then I again I am taller than regular girls at the school.

I lean down slowly kissing him on his lips softly, " Taste like strawberries," I say smirking as he blushes more then he was before,

"I-I had strawberries for breakfast," he says cutely. I lean down and whisper in his ear

"I love strawberries,"

A/N

Sorry if it's too short or bad but hopefully I get better over time

~Hope You Enjoyed See You Later My Insanes~