Shakespeare, Coupons, and Duct Tape: The Life of a College Student.

Shakespeare, Coupons, and Duct Tape: The Life of a College Student. - VanieeMadera

Blurb

A somewhat normal college student decides to stay in a house with six other students: Leon the dramatic pretty boy. Minnie the extreme couponing Philosophy major. Kayla the fashion diva who drinks way too much Starbucks. Ricardo the mature Psychology major. JC the dancing maniac with too cute dimples. Then finally Chance the paranoid and quiet Geo-Science nerd with a heavily medicated turtle that is the devil reincarnated named Larry. And throw in a couple of crazy cousins, an ex who wants revenge, a protective older brother, a couple of killers, and you got yourself a craaaazy first year of College!

 Not Complete

49 Parts

I LOVE THIS BOOK SO MUCH. HBFDRHGRFEHREHJ I was so surprised to find out she only had like 649k reads. I was sure that she had like 6 million or something. This book is so funnyand ROCARDO IS IN THE PSYCHOLOGY MAJOR OMFG. (Hehehehehe I love psychology) and JC IS PLAYED IS JC CAYLEN HJBDRFHJRFHJRHJSR HE'S SO CUTE THIS GIRL KNOWS HOW TO PICK HER MEN. LOL.  Definitely my top like 60 or something. I have a lot of favorites okay don't judge me....... I've been on here for like 2 years I hve over 500 stories in my library. Okay I'm straying from the topic. BUT YOU SHOULD READ THIS BOOK IT'S HILARIOUS AND I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT.

BUT, I'M GONNA KILL WHOEVER INTERRUPTED TWO CERTAIN PEOPLE IN THE LAST CHAPTER..... (read it if you want to know what I'm talking about) *smirks*

Link to it in the external link!

Unless if you wanna type everything out, http://www.wattpad.com/story/4279232-shakespeare-coupons-and-duct-tape-the-life-of-a

Music to the right because of no trailor is GOOD GIRLS BY 5SOS BECAUSE OMFG THIS MUSIC VIDEO IS MY FAVORITE VIDEO TO EVER BE UPLOADED. SO MANY LUKE FEELS. SO MANY MIKEY FEELS. SO MANY CALUM FEELS. SO MANY ASHTON FEELS. SO. MANY. 5. SOS. FEELS. I. CAN'T. HANDLE. IT.

Plus, Claire is like a good girl.... until you piss her off. That's when she gets awesome(r). #badass LOL I'm so weird for this I'm sorry but that music video has got me on a HIGH. 

AND, MY BIRTHDAY IS IN LIKE 12 (OR MAYBE 11) DAYS. BUT IT'S ON THE 23RD OF OCTOBER. AND HOLY BEJESUS THAT'S SO SOON IT'S LESS THAN 2 WEEKS. 

I feel like when I'm older, I'll see this and think "what the hell/fuck was I doing?" Depends if you swear or not. 

Until I see the 5SOS MV again then I'll start screaming and running around. I HAVE THE 5SOS SLSP ALBUM CD OMFG.  

AND THE COOL BOOK COVER TO THE RIGHT. IT'S COOL RIGHT?

RIGHT.

ANYWAY, MORAL OF THE STORY... (HAHAHAHA UNINTENTIONAL PUN. I'M SO FUNNY I SWEAR) READ THIS GOD DAMN BOOK. YOU WON'T REGRET IT.