Chapter Nineteen (Epilogue)

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

Heels clicked on the hallways as they walked as fast as they can. They couldn't run in the hallways knowing that it is watching. Jungkook glanced over his shoulder, looking at Lisa who had a worried look plastered on her face along with Jin. Yoongi and Jisoo kept their emotion to themselves.

"So, where are we going again?" Jungkook spoke up, his voice slightly wavering as they continued walking. As each second passed, he was getting less and less confident.

They all came to a halt. They stopped infront of the elevator. "We're retrieving the book together. That's the only way for us to escape this problem." They opened the gates of the elevator. Everyone quickly got on board and looked at the little door on the side where V used to hide the pieces.

They opened it. Everyone sighed in relief as they saw all the pieces still inside, but the orders had changed. "The camera is gone, right?" Yoongi looked at the corners. Seeing no cameras made him nod at Jin's question.

"Let's place it here." Jungkook opened a small sling bag, earning looks from the others, making the younger flinch. "I use this for important purposes, okay?"

Lisa just nodded at his statement. "Whatever you say.."

They all opened the gates once the elevator stopped. They checked the floor, fifth. Everyone was probably asleep at this hour. They had to get pass this place as quiet as possible.

"Wait-" Jungkook looked at the place. "We need to find the book?"

Jisoo nodded. "Yes, and I actually did some observation. I remember what Jungkook said to Lisa about the stars and couldn't help but think about it." Lisa looked around, it was the place she woke up in. This time, it looked much more lively.

"Yes, and?"

Jisoo glanced at Yoongi before stepping towards the window, where a book was placed right infront of it. Not to mention, a book with stars.

-

"Oh wow." A voice spoke up from behind Hoseok, causing the boy to shiver. It was deep and slightly harsh. Suddenly, red came to his vision. He looked up to see him.

The red-haired boy stood proudly. He wore a suit, his hair neatly combed to the side. Moonbin looked at the guy before heading towards him. "Ah, welcome back, Lee Taeyong."

Taeyong nodded before raising a brow at Hoseok. The older looked down as he felt Taeyong's gaze on him. "And what are you doing here, Jung? As far as I know, your friends aren't quite the troublemaker.."

Hoseok thought the boy would end there, but nope, Taeyong continued talking. "But, i guess, being all respectful and obedient can't hide the fact that you guys are planning to escape, huh?"

Hoseok clenched his hands into a fist as he heard Taeyong's words. He's Lee Taeyong, of course he knows everything, he thought. The red-haired boy chuckled before walking towards the side. "So, what-"

"Hoseok?!" A voice burst from the side, all of their heads snapped towards that direction. Three figures stood in the doorway. Hoseok squinted his eyes and silently sighed in relief upon seeing the familiar faces. Jennie, Namjoon, Eunbi..

"Taeyong?" Jennie's voice was heard once again, but this time, it sounded much more scared than earlier. who wouldn't fear the king?

"Ah, yes, Jennie Kim, Kim Namjoon, and Hwang Eunbi?"

They stayed silent, but then flinched upon hearing someone walking over to Hoseok. "Taeyong, it wasn't his mistake." Eunbi glared at Moonbin as she untied the ropes around Hoseok. "It was him."

"And." she gave a little smirk. Hoseok was finally freed from the ropes, "I thought we don't accept mistakes?"

Taeyong gave a smirk as well, before nodding. "Indeed." he looked at Moonbin who had a scared look upon realizing that everyone looked at him, he glared at all of them. "No, you can't do this!"

-

"Jeon Jungkook?" Jungkook shushed the boy as they moved to a corner, the rest following him. Jaehyun raised a brow before taking Jungkook's hand off his mouth, "What is it?"

"I need help." he glanced at the others, "We need help."

Jaehyun nodded slowly as he looked at everyone. "What do you need help in?" Jungkook took out the bag, unzipping it to reveal the puzzle pieces. "We need to solve it."

Jaehyun nodded. "Let's head to the dorms, that's a blind spot from.." he looked around. "It."

-

Everyone finally gathered in the room. They all started doing the puzzle. The pieces confused them a lot. "Wait- where does this go?" Jin asked as he lifts up a puzzle piece.

"Here."

Everything was confusing, and before they gave up, the puzzle was finally solved. And now, Mission Escape..

They head out the room, walking fast towards the lobby where the huge window was. The full moon shone brightly in the sky. They took out the puzzle moon and the book of stars. They all aligned it under the bright moon.

Then, the doors opened. Escape.

-

Nakamoto and Taeyong sat in the office as they looked at the scene. "Their gonna come back, aren't they?" Nakamoto had asked, making Taeyong nod. "Not all, but one."

And then, they watched as the eldest of the group turned around, going back into the school where a person waited for him.

Who is that person..?

End.