13

I double checked my directions in the text Silva sent me .. I'm in the right place but how on earth would I know if chrollo is here or when he gets here. He hasn't contacted me but only Silva.

I looked around the crowded train station.. trying to figure out who he is in this crowd is going to be harder than I thought. I sighed and leaned back on the bench. I pulled out a small book and started reading since I have about ten minutes before our scheduled time. 

A few people sat next to me and waited for their train. But one boy stood out. He was extremely handsome. Most likely a business man since he carried a suit case with him. He smiled nicely as he sat next to me.

"You don't mind do you?" He asked kindly referring to the seat.

"Knock yourself out." I said going back to my book. 

"That's a good read." He sighed as he took of his shoe and massages his foot.

"It is" I said plainly.

He placed his show back on and took out his phone. "Yes I'm here..... no sign of him yet.. yes once chrollo arrives I'll kill him immediately"

My eyes shot opened and as quickly as he said his words my pin needle was at his neck. Pressing it against his pale skin just enough to let a drop of blood fall. He looked at me with his eyes and slowly locked his phone.  "Your fast. I didn't even see you move." He said

"Who hired you." I asked calmly

"I'm afraid I can't answer-" I dug the needle in his skin a little further.

"I don't ask the same questions twice."

"A don.."

Figures. They're trying to get rid of chrollo prior to the auction. But then again why spend the expenses to hire Silva and Zeno during the auction rather than now?

"Your lying." I hissed.

"What are yo-" he groaned and smirked catching his breath again after I dug the needle deeper.

" if you think stalling because we're in a public setting will save you , your wrong. I'll torture you for the answers with nothing but witnesses around."

The man smiled and I felt his body relax. "Actually I'm chrollo.. I had to test you to make sure your about your business."

"Prove it." I demanded.

"My phone." He said. I looked on his lap where his phone rested. I grabbed it and opened it up. "Look at the messages. My last text was from Silva. He sent me a picture of what you looked like so I can find you."

I went to his messages and found a text from Silva. I checked the number and it was indeed Silva's phone number. I gave him back his phone and took my needle out his neck. "Well you found me." I said pulling my book back out.

"And I'm nothing but impressed." He smiled taking a  handkerchief to his neck. "That hurt"

"I would apologize but I thought you were an assassin."

"No. No apologies needed. I was hoping to get this reaction out of you. But if you don't mind we can discuss things more in the train. Ours just arrived."

I stood up and followed him to the train and we took our seats.  With a table in front he placed his suitcase on the tables and folded his hands.

"Pictures do you no justice. Your simply breathtaking... literally."

He's handsome and charming. But also dangerous and I find that hard to believe. He doesn't fit your typical criminal profile but then again they never do.

"How's your neck." I asked.

"It's definitely going to stiffen" he said lightly massaging it " I've Been dealt worse." His smile was bright and kind.

"I have to be honest with you.. I find it difficult for you to be head of the infamous spiders."

He looked out the window of the moving train still with a smile. "Why is that hard"

"You seem ... nicer than what .. we'll maybe not nice but you don't seem... " I chuckled nervously. " I don't know how to say it"

"I know what your trying to say.  But I assure you. Looks are deceiving. When I saw you I thought this beautiful woman couldn't be the assassin Silva promised me. But sure enough you didnt hesitate to stick me."

I blushed at his compliments. He was so damn smooth and like a stupid girl I was reacting to it. I shook the emotions away and went back to being focused on the job. "I take my job seriously."

"And now I know I can trust you with my life."  He opened his suitcase and took out a bottle of wine. With two glasses. "Let's toast to officially being coworkers then"

"You just carry around wine?" I asked grabbing the cup from his hand

"I like to come prepared." He raised his glass "to working together."

Our glasses clinked. " to working together"

My phone buzzed loudly on the table *illumi*

"Please answer. I don't want your husband to think your not in good hands." He said politely

I turned off my phone instead. "He's not my husband yet." I answered taking a sip of the wine. "And I'm working. So.. chrollo.. how many chances back there did you have to kill me. Before our encounter and during. I'm assuming you would know?"

He nodded. "Approximately 644 chances. All during"

Almost chocking on my wine I looked back over to him..
So this... is Chrollo Lucilfer...

 is Chrollo Lucilfer