part 14- Taekook or a Nosebleed? Why Not Both?

(Yes I know I forgot her mom- lets pretend that she's on a work trip for a long, long time.
Yes, ygot enough money for a lot of ice cream, don't worrie!)

"Y/N, it's the truth." Namjoon said and held my gentle hands with his big ones. His eyes also began to water.

"No." I tried to wriggle my hands out of his grip. It started to hurt and I could feel a bruise forming on my wrist. "It can't be. Stop this!"

"Y/N... We love you." Namjoon's tears stared to fall. "Please don't do this."

"Namjoon, please!" I whisper, "You're hurting me!" his eyes widen and my hands were released immediately.

"I-... I-I'm sorry." He started to sob and burried his face in his hands, "I really do break everything I touch."

I look up to him and feel bad immediately. I carefully take his hands away from his face and held tham in mine. He looked at me and his breath was caught up in his throat as I left soft kisses on the back of his hands.

"Stop it, oppa. You're not like that. It's true, you're clumsy, but it doesn't mean you'll ever try to hurt me." I say sincerely, and move my hands to his face and brushed the tears away with my thumb. "I was just suprised and you were a little emotional. No harm done."

He looked at the bruise and his eyes shown guilt.

Namjoon's POV

"Oppa, it's ok! Please stop crying!" Y/N cried out to me.

But how could I? How did I lose control like that? How doesn't she want to never see me again?

I'm a monster... I hurt people... I break everything I touch... Everything....

Now I just remembered that I don't want my heart to break too.

"I need to know." I say to her as I brush the tears away. The TV's light was giving her face a beautiful, blue-ish, soft aura. It made my mind almost go numb. She titled her head and looked at me cutely. Somehow, my thoughts travelled somewhere alse... I shook my head lightly and got my holy thoughts back together. "What I'm saying is true. About what the boys and I feel towards you. It's all true, and we wanted to take it slow, but at the same time we can't really wait anymore. We need you, Y/N. We love you. I just need to know what you think and how you feel. Because I feel like I can't wait and if I could..." I take a deep breath and look straight into her eyes, "I would have kissed you a long long time ago. I would treat you like the princess you are. I'd give you everything you need and ask for. Because, Y/N, you deserve it. You're the one."

She look in a deep breath and stared at the TV, lost in thoughts for at least five minutes without saying one word. She turned to me then with a huge evil smirk on her beautiful features said, "I have a plan. Don't tell anyone of the boys."

-TIME SKIPU-
That was brought to you by:

I hATe sNeAKu

Jin's POV

"Good morning, boys!" I shout from the kitchen and hear groans as an answer.

"Yah! Its already ten in the morning! Wake up and help me cook!"

The door opened and 4 young assholes and a Yoongi came in.
Yoongi glared at me and sat at the table, resting his head between his arms and falling asleep.

"Aish, this kid is no help." I sigh.

"So what've you got in your culinary mastermind?" Taehyung asked me while ruffling my hair.

"I thought about pancakes and you need to set the table." I slap his hands away but he kept on trying to mess my beautiful hair.

"Mah!! Stob it or no pancakes for you!!!" I snap out and everyone shuts me up. Even Yoongi wakes up especially for that.

This doesn't help. I just got angrier. "Hey! I saw you enjoying these pancakes at another place a week ago! I even bought you wipes because you keep dropping your food! How could you do this to m-!!"

My mouth was covered by Jimin and he whispered in his morning voice, "We all thank you deeply but Y/N is asleep right now. And I haven't woke up yet."

"Ohh~." I muffle from his small hands and calm down. I take them away from me and turn to a certain quiet boy, "Hey, Joonie." I ask him with the cute nickname I had given him. He looked up to me and the others cringed, but I ignored them, "Youve been a little quiet. Did anything hapen-"

"Good morning oppas and Jungkook." Y/N walked in and sat at the table, half asleep.

"Hey!" Jungkook pouted with his morning voice and sat down next to her.

She looked at his pouting face and carresed his cheeks with her hands, "Noooo don't be sad, Kookie! You can be my oppa too, ok?" she drops her head on his chest and he blushes hard.
"Ow.." she says cutely and lifts her head up lazily from his chest. "Are you made of stone? So chiseled..." she said and slipped a hand under his shirt, feeling his abs very slowly, avoiding his eye contact.
His blush grew bigger and bigger until she decided to hop on his lap with her hand still under his shirt. With her legs on both of his sides, she started to appreciate what she feels outloud.
"Oh my." she says and grabs Taehyung's hand with her free hand and drags him closer to sit next to her "Taeyhung oppa, feel Jungkook oppa's abs. It's inhumanely god like." She whisperes and takes Taehyung's hand and pull it under Jungkook's shirt. Taehyung smirked and started to move his hand on the younger's built chest, "Wow Jungkook," he playfully said to him, "How do you do that? Soooo chiseled~"

Jungkook was as red as a tomato and his eyes looked lustfull. He grabbed her waist. She suddenly wiggled on his lap and on his... (Not so little) little Jungkook. She moved on him a little to readjust her position.

Poor Jungkook couldn't handle it anymore.

The maknae got a serious nosebleed.

Author note:

Im having a writing block. Anyone can help??
Dm me💖 I would really appreciate your help! Even ideas would help😁