Peter Parker: First Dates

"Cap-Captain" Peter bursted into Steve Rogers room in Stark Towers without any knocking like he always would do

"Cap-Captain" Peter bursted into Steve Rogers room in Stark Towers without any knocking like he always would do. He was in the middle of doing push-ups shirtless, beads of sweat of falling of his forehead.

"Hey, Kid. Can I help you?" The Captain asked as he grabbed a towel that was sitting on his desk chair then threw on a white tank. Peter sat on the older male's bed rubbing his hands together nervously which were sweaty so he wiped them on his jeans.

"I-I'm going on my very first date tonight with Y/N & I don't really know it works. This is my first date ever." Peter looked up to meet Cap's eyes who had smile on his face, but also a confused look. He was flattered nonetheless.

"Out of all people you come to me for dating advice? Why don't you go to Tony? Isn't he your mentor/advice giver since he recruited you for the battle of Germany?"

"I haven't come out to Mr.Stark yet & I'm afraid that he might judge me. He may be a genius, but he's not the most understanding person about things." Steve had to agree with Peter at his last statement.

"Plus, you're the only one who knows about me being gay. You walked in on Y/N & I on FaceTime talking about how we truly feel about each other, remember?"

~Last Week Saturday~

"Hey, Y/N did you get the answer for #13 for the math homework?" You lifted your head up from taking a break from writing when you heard Peter speak. "I got 3/16" You said flipping through math notebook.

"But I thought our teacher said it had a whole number?" With a whine you threw your hands up in the air leaning back against your bed's backrest. When no one was saying anything for awhile Peter broke the silence.

"Y/N, there's something I've been wanting to tell you..."

From outside Peter's room Steve was doing a crossword puzzle from the living room & was interrupted by Natasha hitting him on the head with her magazine. "Can I help you with something?" Steve asked not even looking the slightest bit annoyed.

"Stop doing your crossword puzzle old man, tell Peter dinner is ready & tell him Tony's gonna be late." The Captain just nodded his head following what Natasha asked.

"Peter!" Steve semi-yelled a few feet away from the younger boy's room, but obviously he didn't hear Steve despite Peter having his senses enhanced because the teen was too focused on telling you how he felt.

Cap slightly opens the door to hear Peter speaking which Steve assumes he was on the phone. "I've liked you since I took you out of the house for an entire day because you were so stressed about the future." Captain America felt the truth behind Peter's words. It was how he felt for Bucky before the crash.