Chapter 22

The sunlight pouring in through your window wasn't what woke you up this morning.

It was the boy who had pulled you into is chest, his arms wrapped delicately around your body.

Your eyes fluttered open and a sleep-filled smile crept its way onto your face as he buried his head into the crook of your neck, his light snoring barely audible from where he had his face pressed against you.

We really just took this relationship from 0 to 100 huh Tae, you thought to yourself, the amusement of the situation making you stifle a laugh.

Lifting your hand up to his hair and brushing your fingers through it, you admired how soft it was. You couldn't begin to imagine the type of expensive beauty products these boys must use.

Taehyung let out a deep breath from below you, his arms snaking tighter around you.

You closed your eyes, ready to fall back asleep when you suddenly realized the situation you were about to be in.

I didn't take my makeup off last night..

And I was crying, which means my mascara is definitely all down my face.

Oh god I must look awful

If he sees me like this he's going to think I'm a monster

The panic filled thoughts making you slowly and gently untangle yourself from the sleeping boy, carefully moving his head onto the pillow and his arms back down onto the bed as you rolled off.

Tiptoeing lightly towards the bedroom door, you paused for a moment to look at Taehyung's form curled on your bed.

Smiling, you slipped out and made your way into the bathroom.

You caught the first glimpse of yourself in the mirror, horrified at the reflection staring back at you.

"Wow. I'm an actual trash can." you grumbled out loud.

You pulled out your makeup wipes, wiping the mascara runs off your face before grabbing your foundation.

That's when you heard a voice from the doorway.

"What are you doing?"

Oh sh*t

You looked over, face flushing immediately at the boy who was now leaned up against the door-frame, amusement apparent in his smirk.

"I-I just-" you started.

Taehyung walked over to brush your hair behind your ears, making your words catch in your throat.

He grabbed the compact out of your hand and set it down on the counter before cupping your cheeks with both of his hands.