Chapter 20: Happy Birthday! (Part 1)

A/N: I finally have the motivation to update this book so enjoyyy

Sabrina's P.O.V.

It's been a couple of months, since the Dreemurr twins was left heart-broken...They've been down lately...they don't talk and socialize after the incident...Everyone was worried for them...Tomorrow is their birthday and I've planned a surprise party for them to get their minds of  Those dirty heart-breakers...

"Hey guysss!!~~~~ I have something very, very, very important, even more important than chocolate, to tell you guys!~ and it's a way to take the twins' mind off of things" I announced to almost everyone inside the house "WHAT IS IT THAT YOU'RE PLANNING, HUMAN?" Papyrus asked me with a very curious, yet serious look "Well does anyone want to help me prepare some stuff for Frisk and Chara's Birthday?" I asked and answering Papyrus's question, well we all know the answer to that question.....of course they said yes!

"So we will spit in groups for doing stuff in the party. Toriel and Asgore will prepare the food, Papyrus and Mettaton get the party decorations, Undyne and Alphys will buy the food ingredients and gifts, and I'll distract the twins while you guys do all those stuff, is that clear?" I commanded what everyone's duties are and they started doing the stuff that I assigned them to do.  Meanwhile I do the same, as I started to look for the 'Dreemmur Twins'.

The twins are really hard to find, I couldn't find them any where, perhaps they are....there.....

The Confession Tree....

I rushed to the confession tree, known as the Sakura tree in Japan, and also known to us as....where the heartbreak took place... it's about atleast 10 km to the Sakura tree from where I am so I have to hurry, they might have already start heading home, and if they get home the suprise will not be a surprise anymore :( I have to hurry up! I rushed to the Sakura tree to witness the twins still there sitting 'good! They're still there. I'm glad they haven't left yet.' I walk towards them. They glanced to my direction, they waved at me, I waved back as well.

"Hi guys!" I happily greeted the twins. "Hey..." they replied with a bit sorrow on their voices... I get it you're depressed but still you should cheer up the viewers are sad! You'll eventually forgive them. Considering this as a chariel and frans fanfiction after all. I mean uh wAt? Ummm wHeRe'S tHe FlEx TaPe? Um I jUsT bRoKe ThE fOuRtH wAlL aGaIn. SoRrY. Anyways I sat near them at the ground as they just look at me with depressing looks at their faces. They sure were helpless, huh? "Yo, wanna talk?" I asked them, trying to spark up a conversation, the awkward tension in the atmosphere is just too much I can't handle it. I'm not the type that likes awkward stuff -w-. "Hm? Not really... I just...should we forgive them?" Chara asked me out of the blue looking at me, Frisk frisk moves her head towards me too, looking for an answer. It sure is hard when you have to male a hard decision. "Hm, your choice, but you guys should've just let them have the chance to explain, since you guys didn't actually gave them the chance to do so in the first place." I replied with a straight face as a stare towards in the sky. "Make sense... I guess...maybe we were a bit... over-dramatic I didn't even think about the reason that happened, besides it happened all too fast and unexpected, we couldn't even think straight so.. yeah." Frisk said as she also stared into the sky. "Maybe we should talk to them tomorrow maybe we'll get the answers we need from them." Chara agreed to the suggestion her twin made. "That's a really wise decision... so let's get going now?" I said while standing up. I stretched myself because it hurts ok? "Yeah sure, that'll be nice" Frisk replied standing up also, Chara stood up as well. As we were walking I said out of the blue, getting them off guard "Happy Birthday, Frisk and Chara" I kept a straight face as we kept walking I glanced to see their reactions.....

And their reactions were... PRICELESS HAHHAHAHAHHAH did they forget it was their birthday today? Ahahha it's funny. I let out a giggle "You guys serious? Did you guys literally forgot it was your birthday today?" I asked the oddly surprised twins beside me. "Well to be honest with you, we honestly forgot." Chara admitted as she stopped in her tracks and scratched the back of her neck. "Thanks for reminding us though!" Frisk thanked cheerfully "heh, no problem-" I said but was cutted off by a ringing sound coming from my my pocket. "Will you excuse me for a moment? I have to answer this" I politely asked for permission "Sure take your time" Chara replied back to me. I answered the call and saw that it was Toriel "Child, when are you going home? We're all done here, and besides it's getting late all ready so hurry up!" Toriel replied to me, also informing that everything is set. The missing thing is the birthday girls.

Yeet cliffhangerrr bboiiii like my new writing style or not? Idk lol sorry for not updating lost motivation -w-