Chapter 44

Jiwoon was so happy when Namjoon brought him to indoor amusement park. He jumped happily while grabbing his Uncle Seokjin hand pulled him to follow him quickly. You're just laughing next to Namjoon.

"Mom, come on. Let's play." He waved his hand to you signalling you to follow him. You saw Namjoon was on the phone messaging someone.

"Oppa, aren't you coming?"

Namjoon looked up at you. "Oh, Y/n. My friend wants to join us. Do you mind if he can join too?"

You're just nodded without thinking much. You were in a happy mood.

"I don't mind Oppa. The more the merrier."

"Okay. I'll wait for him outside. You go first. I'll find you all later."

You quickly went to where Jiwoon were.

Almost 20 minutes later, you saw Namjoon Oppa came with someone. You're not really focusing on him as you're tending with your son eating churros on one of the benches provided.

"Namjoon, over here." You heard Seokjin oppa screaming waving at him. Through the corner of your eyes, you saw Namjoon and his friend came to you in a quick pace.

"Sorry, we're late. Jimin was getting something first before came here." Namjoon said while taking his breath slowly.

You quickly shot up your head. The word 'Jimin' intrigued you to look at Namjoon's friend. You were surprised but later you mentally face palmed your head. Sure, he was the one who came. He's your brother's best friend.

"Hey, I'm Jimin. Sorry for the late." He shook his hand with Seokjin.

"I'm Seokjin. You're the one whom Namjoon talked about. Finally, we met. Nice to meet you. Call me Jin hyung."

"Yes. Nice to meet you too Jin Hyung." He turned his gaze to you.

"And you must be Y/n. I heard a lot about you from Namjoon."

So, he played to pretend he didn't know you. "Hello." You said in monotonous voice. You too played along with him even though your heart was beating faster.

"Y/n? Why are you saying like that?" Seokjin asked. You gulped tried to hide your nervousness.

"I was just said hello."

"I know but the way you said just like so normal. Like you know him." You looked at Jimin nervously. He was nervous as well. You could see it in his eyes.

"Oh-oh. Actually I-I do know him. We're in the same school." You stuttered but relieved you managed to say the words.

"Yea-yeah. That's why I felt that I'd met her before." Jimin too stuttered.

"Oh really. So, you two know each other. What a coincidence." Namjoon said.

"Hello. This must be Jiwoon. You're such a cute boy." Jimin changed the topic by diverting his attention to Jiwoon. Jiwoon smiled to him when Jimin picked him up and kissed his  cheek.

"Hi Uncle Jimin." Jimin kissed his other cheek before putting him back down.

"Are you having fun? How many rides do you play?"

"I am. I just played few rides and I want to play more. Can you go play with me?"

"Sure. Which ride do you want to play?"

"Can we go to that carousel? I wanna ride the horse."

"Okay. Come. Let me bring you. You guys wanna join us?" Jimin asked looking at the three of you.

"Sure." Both Namjoon and Seokjin said.

"You guys go. I just want to sit here."

"Are you sure?" Seokjin asked.

"Yes. You all can go."

"Okay."

You looked at Jiwoon who pulled Jimin's hand to the ride. Somehow your heart felt tighten. Your eyes were blurry as tears were threaten to come out.

You lucky you're alone. Or else you didn't know what to do if your brothers saw you in that state and started asking a lot of questions in which you absolutely wanted to avoid.