Chapter 4

Katsuki's phone is buzzing with alerts. He stared at his phone hard.

"Oi, what are you looking at." Katsurou asks, reaching his hands out, Katsuki immediately picked him up, Katsurou stares at the phone.

"Oh, I know those stuff. Mama has something that goes like that too, feels weird to hold." Katsuki coughs and tries not to choke.

"H-He does?"

"Yeah, it's just a bit more rounder and longer and it has this weird long wire attached to it, it's like one of those really old mouses." Katsurou murmurs, "Mama hides it away so I don't tell him I know."

"You don't tell him?"

"He hides it, probably don't want me to know about it- it's just a massager though, why is he hiding it away from me?" Katsurou murmurs, unconsciously snuggling up to his father who is trying his best not to show how much he loves it, "but that's your phone right? Someone is calling you, aren't you gonna answer?"

"Nah, I'd rather spend time with my son."

"Ew." Katsurou says but he doesn't say anything more.

"...You know, you're not so bad, from what Mama tells I thought you were bad."

"Bad?"

"You know, like in those shows where the husband hits the wife-"

"Who the hell let you watch shows like that?"

"Uncle Shou." Katsuki groans, of course it's Shoto.

"Well if it's any reassurance, I won't ever hurt your mom like that." Katsuki murmurs, "you know people who love each other don't hit each other, so I won't ever hit him, okay?"

"Okay but will you let him hit you?"

"...Yes, lots of times if he wants, probably deserve it." Katsuki mutters.

"Mama won't ever do that, he loves you, silly." Katsurou huffs, "are you doubting mama?"

"No, but if he does want to hit me- hypothetically, don't give me that look. I probably wouldn't mind-"

"Katsurou, Kacchan, I have to leave for my job- is that okay?" Izuku asks, looking into the room.

"Of course Mama!" Katsurou says, "don't worry, I'll take care of dad so you don't have to worry about him."

"Ah..." Izuku walks towards them.

"Are you two sure? Kacchan, will you be able to get Katsurou to daycare-"

"Even if stupid dad can't, I can go by myself mama! Don't worry about it!" Katsurou huffs, reaching his hands out to him, Izuku chuckled and gently took Katsurou from off of Katsuki's arms.

"Okay then. Be a good boy and don't cause trouble for your father, okay?" Izuku coos, kissing him in the forehead, Katsurou mutters promises and Izuku chuckles as he listened in.

"Mhm, I have to talk with your father for a second, it's private, do something else first?" Katsurou nods, Izuku gently let's him down the floor.

"If you need any help, just scream!" He says as he ran out of the room, Izuku sighed.

"Deku." Katsuki mutters, "I want my kisses too."

"You'll get them." Izuku coos, "hm, I'm getting called in because there's a high class villain who's currently hiding out in an abandoned part of town, I might be gone for awhile." Izuku murmurs as he leans up to press a kiss to husband who happily took it, settling his hands on the gentle slope of Izuku's waist.