|Two|

C H R I S T E L.

My head was pounding so hard. I felt as if I had been hit by a track several times and then ran over by a train. Even through closed eyes, my migraine kept increasing that I had no choice but to snap my eyes open. I instantly regret it as I realize I'm in an unfamiliar territory. I blink. Once. Twice.

I was honestly kidnapped and not some figment of my imagination! My eyes grew wide as I take in my surrounding. I stared at the chip off paint on the wall, signifying how old the building must be. I could hear the dripping sound of water somewhere. Looking up, I'm not surprised to find one tiny light bulb, it's harsh light directly on my face. The ceiling could as well not exist. It was so lose that one wrong move, would have the entire thing collapsing.

My eyes stop roaming when I make out heavy footsteps making it's way towards this particular room. My heart and body betrays me as it begins to beat wildly. Within no time, the door swings open and my breath hitches. He looks even scary up close. The dark man.

He looks just like yesterday. His eyes trains on my wide ones and I immediately shudder as he grins so widely. It would have even more movie like if his teeth were yellow and ugly. However his teeth were a pure white, glistening from the bulb.

"Well, looks like you're awake!" He cheers in fake enthusiasm. I can't help but roll my eyes.

"Get to the point, idiot!" I find myself responding and my eyes nearly bursts out it's sockets. He didn't like that very well because the next thing, my face is snapped to the side.

"Oh I'm so gonna enjoy hurting you." He exclaims and I actually believe him. His eyes glinted over in pure happiness at the thought of torturing me. I shudder for various reasons and none of them even slightly good.

I was left wondering why though. Why punish me for absolutely no reason. I mean people are kidnapped for money or for some sort of twisted revenge. I actually couldn't tell why. He seemed really serious about killing me. He hated me and honestly, I didn't know what to believe.

"Why are you doing this?" I ask staring him wearily. I mean I don't know him. I haven't hurt anyone he loves or anything of the sort which is what actually drives most people into revenge.

"Oh, this is good. Your sister didn't tell you, did she?" He muttered animatedly, eyes glazing over in what I presume as amusement and arrogance. The moment he utters those words, anger flows through me so strongly that if I wasn't chained, I would have left a pretty good bruise on his face.

" What are you talking about? Where's my sister! Don't your dare bring her into this! If you have her please let her go!" I plead my mind creating a scene where Natalie is chained and utterly bruised with blood dripping down her fair face as she cries for them to stop. Instead of even getting slightly angry, he...wait for it...he chuckles! He freaking chuckles like I'm some form of entertainment for him.

"Oh this is good! This is really good! Absolute and sweet betrayal! The so called good sister hurting the kind one." He says almost hysterically. His lips part as a large smile forms on them. I stare at him utterly confused.

"What?" I ask finally feeling the strain on both my wrist that were hanging limply on the wall.

"You'll find out soon, sweetheart. For now enjoy your stay here." He states, clenching his fist tightly and staring at me with a look I can't actually decipher but it manages to send shivers down my body.

"W-what?" I find myself stuttering. Before I can even react to it, a sudden slam to my stomach knocks out all the oxygen in my lungs. He just punched me so hard that I didn't even comprehend it.

Swallowing the pain, I brace myself for more which doesn't take long. His fist comes barreling down on my slim form over and over again that I actually lost count. Gasps of pain rushes out of my lips as I try to contain the tears that were threatening to leave my eyes.

I'm strong! I'm strong! I cannot break! I've gone through things much harsher than this. I remind myself as I feel another hit to my stomach. I won't give him the satisfaction of seeing me hurt.

I bite my lips so hard that I could taste the familiar metallic taste of blood on my tongue. I was getting exhausted as pain flowed through every vein in my body.

Black spots begin swimming through my vision nearly engulfing my whole being. Darkness begin to get closer, dragging me further to it's clutches. Finally the tears I was holding in drop, one after the other. The pain was like nothing I've ever felt in my life and I was almost sure I was going to die.

The dark and black spots takes over my vision all at once that I did not even comprehend it. Pain and suddenly ...nothing. Complete and utter darkness.

*****

Rewritten :)

Please. Vote. Comment. Share.

Love y'all❤️❤️❤️.