........

Google and chase have learned to hide their demon forms and don't  know the other is a demon what would happen if we got one angry in front of the other? Let's find out.~

Google and chase agree sitting in the living room happily watching a comedy when I come in and look at them and smirk waiting for Chase to leave as I instantly leave the room confusing Google who notices me enter and leave but not my smirk.

Chase gets up a few minutes later for something to drink and I fallow him in without Google noticing and I come up behind him and hold his waist smirking and kissing his neck before moving him to the counter and turning him around pushing him against it and attacking his neck hoping to get him to moan my name loud enough for google to hear.

Chase:*Air suddenly jumps me and attacks my neck making me moan loudly and turn to my demon form as I moan Airs name out loudly* A-AIR!!~

Google notices his moan and stands up growling and changing to a demon storming to the kitchen as I get off Chase and quickly turn to smoke and float away leaving Chase frozen there in his demon form and Google storms in to not see me there and Chase just standing there frozen in place panting with a boner and they look at each other and scream Googles going super high pitched and glitchy Chases just becoming like a child who just saw their parents murdered and Chase faints and Google runs away to their shared room and hides in his charging pod curled up in his shirt

Shneep and Oliver run to the kitchen recognizing the screams and Shneep sees Chase in his demon form out cold and Oliver runs to Google and Chases room to Googles charging pod to hear heavy robotic breathing inside and he slowly opens the pod softly saying googles name seeing that he as well was in his demon form and Shneep comes in with chase and sets him on the bed and walks over to Oliver and they both look at Google who's curled up breathing heavily making quiet sobs from his crying as he usually does when he gets overwhelmed with emotions.

*appears again in living room turning ng off the TV* Hot damn! Didn't think I'd get them to scream at each other in fear, but hey! I got their reactions on camera from the shadows because the Jim's helped me!
Anyways if you liked this chapter, which I hope you did, then maybe think about voting? I don't know you do you. And as always.
BUH-BYE ALL YOU LOVELY PEOPLE OUT THERE!