Bruce Banner: Insecurities

"Hey, it's almost 3 in the morning

"Hey, it's almost 3 in the morning. Come to bed with me." You walked into the extra room of your apartment that you made into your own personal office. It was the same thing with Banner working on a project late at night at his lab so you would invite him over.

"I-I can't. Tony gave me a deadline & I'm barely half way through this paperwork." Bruce took off his glasses throwing them onto his laptop then he ran a hand through his messy hair.

You smiled at him sweetly with a sigh.

Your natural instincts was to turn the office chair around so the older would be forced to look at you. You were shirtless, only wearing the tight sweat pants that made your boyfriend think wild thoughts.

"Do you want to come to bed with me now?" You sat on his lap grinding your ass against his already erect member. Banner put his hands on waist going with your slow, sexual motions trying to suppress a moan so he put his head on your back making a low groan sound.

You stood up to face Banner again & you could've swore you heard a sad whimper slip out of his lips then you were about to pull down your sweatpants, but Banner shook his head before you could do anything.

"S-Sorry, I guess I'm not in the mood." Banner said putting his hand to his face in disappointment then he turned the chair back around putting on his glasses once again trying to finish the paperwork.

"Oh...Did I do something wrong?"

"N-No, o-of course not. Sorry, I didn't meant to say I'm not in the mood I meant to say I have a lot of things to finish. You know how Tony can get when something is t done." You crossed your arms over your chest while Banner pulled you close by your waist.

Your boyfriend kissed you goodnight on cheek before you went off to sleep alone.

***

Waking up the next morning you noticed Banner didn't end up staying the night so you got ready for work at Stark Towers alone. You the assistance to both Tony Stark & Bruce Banner so you got to know the Avengers Team personally. Especially, Natasha who became your best friend right away.

At first she was jealous that you ended up dating The Incredible Hulk, but at the end of the day it was actually her that set up you 2 together so things worked out. Entering Tony's lab you looked over some charts that the owner of the tower asked you put in the data system.

You cracked your knuckles before you started to type then 10 minutes later Natasha pulls up a chair next you opening up a briefcase full of guns that she was going to clean.